Spray On Condoms Yae or Nay?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by cartune

As a teenager, Krause, now 30, had trouble finding the right size condom, which set him on a quest to aid other similarly befuddled young men. In 2001 he developed an online condom adviser, which provides printable measuring tapes and instructions to help men determine which condom, out of all the brands available in Germany, will fit the best. According to Krause, more than 300,000 people have used the free service.

Krause says men are reluctant to go to a drugstore cashier with a box of small-size condoms - for obvious reasons. His solution: he plans to sell his new line of different-size condoms online. "Men on the Web," he says, "they are very honest."

Cliff Notes:

They got condoms you spray on
pimp.gif
grin.gif
My mans had a baby %#$#
laugh.gif

Dudes that get no play are ballers, lol.
stay home and invent things all day.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so if you spray it on, use it and bust.. where does the nut go?
Good question.....when you're in the heat of the moment would you rather open a condom wrapper and slide it on real fast or be like "hold on let me spray this condom on" with the chick sittin there like
eyes.gif
while you're spraying your johnson like a candy red paint on a 72 Chevelle?

I'll stick to the og
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Right at this very moment, Maury Povich is sitting in his chair in his mansion located atop a beautiful scenic hill; he's nibbling on cheese and drinkingsome of the best wine known to man. He thinks to himself just how great life is--he has the money, the cars, the clothes, and the ho's. He muses,"clearly life cannot get any better than this...".

He picks up the paper, and sees an article on "Spray on Condoms coming to a store near you..."

swxnr9.gif

life just got a little bit better...and more entertaining...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Right at this very moment, Maury Povich is sitting in his chair in his mansion located atop a beautiful scenic hill; he's nibbling on cheese and drinking some of the best wine known to man. He thinks to himself just how great life is--he has the money, the cars, the clothes, and the ho's. He muses, "clearly life cannot get any better than this...".

He picks up the paper, and sees an article on "Spray on Condoms coming to a store near you..."

swxnr9.gif

life just got a little bit better...and more entertaining...

pimp.gif
Connie, hop in the Jag. We're takin a drive...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so if you spray it on, use it and bust.. where does the nut go?
This is what i wanna know. Unless it feels exactly like skin, fail.

I think this is a set up. Dude is trying to make Germany the most populated country in the world.

so wait will it stick to my penis?

would i be able to just spray it on the tip of my %+%*, and leave my shaft open?

Back
Top Bottom