Spring Break Knockout vol. daaammn

Damn I just found another fight from this South Padre place.... once again it's black people
smh.gif
we have to do better.

http://www.youtube.com/v/aVVzT60yrRU&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/aVVzT60yrRU&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Those hoodlums really had to bring to bring that nonsense to spring break? Geez, keep that hood crap on your block.

"LETS FOCUS BACK UP HERE TO THE BIGGEST PARTY ON THE BEACH!!!!"

LOL announcer aint give no F bout the lil mini brawl that just went down.

Lol black dude in the beater jumped off from the stage over people and got in on it. Looked like superman swooping down from the sky.

What you gotta understand in that situation you are going to get hit regardless so you should just throw the first punch when you feel cornered or they just too close.

Dont know what started it but that right there honestly causes people to be racist.  Seen it too many times.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bballplaya2690

do these guys just go around on spring break and look to jump people?  
They probably go around harassing girls that arent trying to have anything to do with them then when a guy sticks up for her they jump him.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by bballplaya2690

do these guys just go around on spring break and look to jump people?  
They probably go around harassing girls that arent trying to have anything to do with them then when a guy sticks up for her they jump him.
This is exactly what goes on.

Moral of the story is??? Keep the ox or the Teflon nightstick close by, especially if there are females with you. Kuz you WILL get tried!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Videos made my day.  Brings back spring break memories, though none of this garbage.  Dudes got rocked
roll.gif
roll.gif

1st homie got blindsided and that was his bad for walking up with his hands down.. then his boy tried to help but he got jumped with the quickness!
they were all drunk I bet..
those good ol days of fighting 1 vs 1 are long gone!

man people can't go anywhere to have fun these days...always gotta be some lame insecure dudes trying to act tough and ruin things.

what's the point of going on vacation if that's your deal?
you might as well save money / stay back home and cause your !%%+ and let others who are actually looking for a good time to enjoy themselves
(I realize this observation is futile since losers like these are fed my this type of situation)

Back
Top Bottom