Spring breakers movie due in 2013 Vol Pics

Ashley Benson is my pick. And I'll probably see this over the weekend for a break from March Madness.

Last edited:
whos on the far left of this pic

she is fiine :evil:

Wasn't Rif Raff pose to be in this movie? I know James Franco character is based off of him
Read earlier posts, but to answer questions/comments:

They were talking to him early, but James Franco was already attached to film at that point. And the character was influenced by several people, Riff Raff one of them but not really the main basis.

Last edited:
Are these ATL twins for real? Just watched the 3rd video of theirs on vice, and I'm so confused. It's got to be trolling, right?

I must've missed the point or message, but this movie was horrid ....the only thing that motivated me to stick around the entire movie was my own perverted self

there were some ok scenes; but there were a lot of dead, dull, 'action scene with slow mo and unfitting music are we cool yet guise?' type scenes

i was expecting a dirty/gritty/unsettling movie, but i got nothing

The only dynamic character in the movie leaves halfway into the movie :lol: . It's basically about a Church girl goin out to spring break to try and break out of her shell. In the end, she realizes that she's not bout that life .....so she goes back home. THE END.

yup......

let that sink in.....so deep.......

so you're stuck with these 3 bimbos and a riff raff who basically, do what they're supposed to do....and they do it in the most boring way possible. The end sequence was supposed to make up for all the nothingness throughout the entire movie, but instead we got riff raff gettin murked asap (GEE i wonder why, like ....uhhh......maybe you guys came in through this LONG narrow bridge wearing bright highlight colored clothing...."WOW THEYLL NEVER SEE US GEE WILLY GUISE HYUK HYUK!!") ....then they kill gucci mane who puts up no fight. THE END....again. I had no connection to riff raff or any of the three other girls. No reason to root for any of them...just nothing.....

Back
Top Bottom