SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Ditko doesn't do stuff like that he's real private he hasnt even had a interview since the 60's that's kinda why Stan lee is so popular
now if anything ditko need to be in dr strange since that's all him..

Last edited:
Ditko doesn't do stuff like that he's real private he hasnt even had a interview since the 60's that's kinda why Stan lee is so popular
now if anything ditko need to be in dr strange since that's all him..
It's like the dude hasn't even taken a picture since then either. 
laugh.gif

At some point years ago, I had just assumed he died like Jack.

I wouldn't even recognize him now.

The last thing I heard about him was a hand written reply to some kids letter he sent to him about Spider-Man and a few of his other creations. That was like 2 years ago.

I know the dude playing the Tinkerer from a few shows :lol: Didn't think we'd be getting a young Tinkerer :lol:

Zendaya as MJ is whatever to me. I don't mind it but at least let her look like herself, don't force the red hair on her.

I have a huge problem with Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson tho. He was great in DOPE but he's FAR from anything I would have envisioned as Flash. Like how's he supposed to bully Tom Holland's Peter? Revolori would make a much better Harry Osborne.

Marvel lost me @ Marisa Tomei as aunt May. I mean i never wanted to bang Aunt May as a kid :lol:

SILK May be in SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

As you may have seen earlier today, this casting sheet showcased the names of several previously unknown characters in Spider-Man: Homecoming, including revealing Tiffany Espensen's character as one named 'Cindy'.

On Reddit, one user pointed out that Espensen had followed Robbie Thompson and Humberto Ramos, both of whom work on the popular Silk comic book, indicating that the character she is playing is in fact Cindy Moon.

Last edited:
Is she the Spider character that made Pete want to get in those yambs during Spider-Verse?

Slott's run for ASM has been lukewarm at best. Too many liberties with source material.
I thought he did well with the Big Time Story Arc...I haven't finished Superior Spidey yet, but from what I read, I thought it was great.

Is he still writing the title or is it someone else now?

Slott's run for ASM has been lukewarm at best. Too many liberties with source material.
I thought he did well with the Big Time Story Arc...I haven't finished Superior Spidey yet, but from what I read, I thought it was great.

Is he still writing the title or is it someone else now?
Still writing ASM.

The current run is pretty good but obviously not gonna measure up to Superior yet but everything happening now are direct consequences of what happened with Ock posing as Peter and most likely still would've happened if I'm was still Peter.

Zendaya as MJ is whatever to me. I don't mind it but at least let her look like herself, don't force the red hair on her.

I have a huge problem with Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson tho. He was great in DOPE but he's FAR from anything I would have envisioned as Flash. Like how's he supposed to bully Tom Holland's Peter? Revolori would make a much better Harry Osborne.

Marvel lost me @ Marisa Tomei as aunt May. I mean i never wanted to bang Aunt May as a kid :lol:

He's probably going to be a hipster Flash. Have a huge social media following and blog that makes everyone think he's cooler than Pete.

Back
Top Bottom