SS3 Goku Vs. Superman

Goku all day. Just as powerful if not more and has the martial arts to put him over the top.

Add a poll.

Last edited:
Doesn't Superman have to be under a yellow sun to have his power or something like that? Goku will just teleport him somewhere and smack him around.

Goku has saved the earth how many times?

Not to mention, he saved the whole universe.

Goku_vs__Superman_by_SouthernDesigner.jpg

Goku.

He killed Freeza. The guy that ruled and destroyed tons of planets.

Maybe should be Piccolo vs Superman

What is Goku? Seems hella asian and something I should be about.

Oh well

This conversation has been run into the ground by people who have watched justice league for like 2 episodes and everything of dragon ball z. :rolleyes

The conversation always goes "instant transmission" beats all like Goku was using it in every fight and never got hit. Silver Age superman and all his wackyness and BS strength like pulling multiple plants by chain could give Goku a run for his money.

Why superman though we can go down the line of people who could destroy Goku easy like this Kid

View media item 182704

Now that I think about it, there are some similarites between these dudes that I didn't realize until now.

Both were shipped to earth.

Both are the last of their race.

Both are leaders of some save the earth group.

Lastly, both have brothers.

Mind slightly blown.

This conversation has been run into the ground by people who have watched justice league for like 2 episodes and everything of dragon ball z. :rolleyes

The conversation always goes "instant transmission" beats all like Goku was using it in every fight and never got hit. Silver Age superman and all his wackyness and BS strength like pulling multiple plants by chain could give Goku a run for his money.

Why superman though we can go down the line of people who could destroy Goku easy like this Kid

View media item 182704

Franklin Richards is so unfair :lol:

I'd like to watch Goku go at Phoenix or one of the Green Lanterns though.

Back
Top Bottom