SS3 Goku Vs. Superman

Screwattack.com is posting a deathbattle on this any day now. They also have some other "what if" fights. Fun stuff

Son, a superhero that's allergic to some green crystals???

F outa here. Mr. Popo would defecate in Superman's anus and have him regurgitate it out his nose.

is it Pre Crisis or Post Crisis superman, because Pre crisis super man could essentially do anything, he was insanley over powerd, could throw planets like baseball's could fly around the the earth at such a speed it would reverse axis and REVERSE TIME.

Pre Criss superman>Goku SS3
Post Crisis

View media item 184057Seriously once Rouge touches Goku or Supes it's a wrap for both of them
Rouge >>> Goku and Supes

That's assuming she even gets close enough to touch Goku. Which is highly unlikely, one kamahameha wave can send her into the sun. Ssj3 not even needed. But let's say she did touch him an took his powers, one senzu bean would revive him and he'd come back stronger.

is it Pre Crisis or Post Crisis superman, because Pre crisis super man could essentially do anything, he was insanley over powerd, could throw planets like baseball's could fly around the the earth at such a speed it would reverse axis and REVERSE TIME.
Pre Criss superman>Goku SS3
Post Crisis

What's can superman do that goku can't? Honestly aside from cold breath I think nothing...? :nerd:
Basically this unless you talk about a different version like the aforementioned pre-crisis Supes that can read minds, is a super genius and a bunch of other *** pull super powers to face w/e threat in any given issue.

It has to be Goku and its not even close. These dudes were basically beyond God like creatures. Freeza destroyed planet Vegeta with a finger tip blast and that was on the low level of the power spectrum. Supes is a beast but I can't see it especially if he reaches SSJ2 or higher. I think he gives SB Prime that work too and he was the truth.

Goku has saved the earth how many times?

Not to mention, he saved the whole universe.

Goku_vs__Superman_by_SouthernDesigner.jpg

you have no nipples!!!!

Real talk super saiyan 2 has to be most irrelevant transformation

Goku has saved the earth how many times?

Not to mention, he saved the whole universe.

Goku_vs__Superman_by_SouthernDesigner.jpg

you have no nipples!!!!

Real talk super saiyan 2 has to be most irrelevant transformation

wait wut whys that? :lol:

SS2 is what made gohan murk cell when nobody else could
they were all trying to get stronger with out getting slower

Last edited:
SS2 worthless LOL, it was pretty much used all the time from cell saga on.

Watched that vid. I don't understand why they say superman is faster than goku if goku can basically teleport himself instantly anywhere he wants.

Last edited:
lol watch base Goku get ahold of some kryptonite and do a Kamehameha x kryptonite blast. it'd be over to quick :x:x

Back
Top Bottom