SS3 Goku Vs. Superman

Silly question is silly. Goku has this easily, doesn't even have to go SSJ3 to whoop Supes. A better match up would have been SSJ3 Gotenks vs Superman.

I don't even think its debatable and I hate goku.

I think Goku would beat Dark Phoenix too!!! but that would actually be a long, struggle of a battle

if they showed this on tv it would take 3 years for a winner to emerge..

they gotta do one of those close ups of them thinking and then a voiceover plays, followed by grunts for 3 minutes 
laugh.gif

I think the question that should be asked is: who would win, SS4 Goku or Batman. Har har. B/c that the batman v. Superman thread always pops up on general every few months. Actually I have it in a while...

P.s. batman know martial arts as well, probably trained by Hercule. And he can definitely outsmart Goku, lettuce be cereal, Goku wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

I think the question that should be asked is: who would win, SS4 Goku or Batman. Har har. B/c that the batman v. Superman thread always pops up on general every few months. Actually I have it in a while...

P.s. batman know martial arts as well, probably trained by Hercule. And he can definitely outsmart Goku, lettuce be cereal, Goku wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
I really don't think much of what Batman would do would matter. If we're talking a fair one on one no cheating fight Goku takes him down with ease. Of course Bat fans would add in stuff like if Bats prepares before the fight he'd poison Goku's food and make him more vulnerable in the fight. A young Goku could beat Batman. Martial arts wouldn't matter cuz Goku on a pure strength and speed level is way above Batman.

I dont even think its close. Outside of the God characters I think DBZ characters are the strongest cartoon characters ever. Superman could blow up the Earth yea, but could he do it in 15 seconds like a DBZ character could?
If Goku wanted to, he could really destroy the universe.

Batman would bear goku............ At a math test lol. Come one now guys. No mortals can beat goku. Ole boy powers up and blows up a planet. He hold back on every fight and still wins

If I had a quarter for every time this this thread came up on a forum... but anyways, Goku is certainly stronger, but Superman has the stronger fan base. No American writer would have the balls to let Goku kill Superman. In the end, it's up to the fans.

that list :x must be trollin. spider-man though?? :rolleyes goku got superman. if batman can take out supes, goku can with ease.

Dende would beat superman.

Popo would smack supe.

Chichi would put up a fight.

semi-srs.

When you get past a certain tier, comic book characters just get stupid powerful, worse than GT.

Straight up hand to hand though, Flash could put the dukes up with goku.

Back
Top Bottom