Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some reviews up already...Waiting on more...

I know this is going to sound crazy..but I've never watched ANYTHING Star Wars related. It's just such a huge franchise that I don't really know where is the best place to start.

The reason I want to give it a try now is because next semester I have a special education student taking my Intro to Python course and he loves Star Wars. I frequently have OCS students in my beginning CS classes and I always bend my lessons around my student's interests, it helps them stay engaged and makes it easier for them to understand.

I just need suggestions on where do I start, and where to go from there that would make the most sense.

I know this is going to sound crazy..but I've never watched ANYTHING Star Wars related. It's just such a huge franchise that I don't really know where is the best place to start.

The reason I want to give it a try now is because next semester I have a special education student taking my Intro to Python course and he loves Star Wars. I frequently have OCS students in my beginning CS classes and I always bend my lessons around my student's interests, it helps them stay engaged and makes it easier for them to understand.

I just need suggestions on where do I start, and where to go from there that would make the most sense.

Start with Star Wars '77, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. They're the first 3 in terms of released. Once you've seen those 3 let the force take you where ever it may...

was thinking of going to matinee but its at 9:30am and not imax smh.... imax was sold out... but i usually go with my sister and her husband and watch during christmas... should i just watch it on saturday and again on christmas with the fam or just wait to see with the fam... never seen a star wars movie twice in the theater lol

Don't mind to derail with this request, but if anyone comes across a Mandalorian Black Series figure lmk and I'll sort out the details. I don't collect figures, but that's one I'd like to have.

Well.....considering I went to an actual devastating funeral recently, I really don't give a **** how you guys feel about this film. I'm goin tomorrow night and I'll judge then, not years in advance like you've done. You can hate watch it all you want, I'll be lookin forward to what's next. Shows, Film, or Animation, it's all available now that the vault is open. :pimp:

Well.....considering I went to an actual devastating funeral recently, I really don't give a **** how you guys feel about this film. I'm goin tomorrow night and I'll judge then, not years in advance like you've done. You can hate watch it all you want, I'll be lookin forward to what's next. Shows, Film, or Animation, it's all available now that the vault is open. :pimp:

Saw you mention in another thread about your wife's side of the family and what happened. My condolences and prayers for you and your family

I'm genuinely surprised by that RT score... but then again Episode 8's at 91% so.......................

TLJ got 91% because it’s some fye.

Rian the gawd

source.gif

My condolences, fam.

IGN is up also.

I always tell people to go 4,5,6 then 1,2,3 and then if you care or like it then finish the rest. But Original trilogy always first

I haven’t had the energy to open my DM’s since the other day:lol: But I just read a few of them and people are really letting these scores drive them into a frenzy. Just told them all to chill and just take it easy until they’ve seen the movie.

How would you rank this one among the ST? Too early?

Back
Top Bottom