• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PlushUnrulyAntlion-size_restricted.gif

I can go either way.

Don't care about Luke much so I dont mind but more importantly on the other hand, after seeing old cgi Yoda put in work against Dooku I expect that if Luke did fight someone it would be a badass fight regardless of his age.

I actually wanted to see Sidious fight in TROS and was disappointed it didnt go down. A final lightsaber duel would've been dope. Dont care if he's ancient. I wanted to see him moving like he did in Clone Wars against Maul and Savage :lol:

HighlevelDopeyCavy-small.gif

DefiantDangerousFlamingo-size_restricted.gif

MerryFlakyIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

This is how he should've fought Rey and Ben after sucking up their dyad juice.

I can go either way.

Don't care about Luke much so I dont mind but more importantly on the other hand, after seeing old cgi Yoda put in work against Dooku I expect that if Luke did fight someone it would be a badass fight regardless of his age.

I actually wanted to see Sidious fight in TROS and was disappointed it didnt go down. A final lightsaber duel would've been dope. Dont care if he's ancient. I wanted to see him moving like he did in Clone Wars against Maul and Savage :lol:

HighlevelDopeyCavy-small.gif

DefiantDangerousFlamingo-size_restricted.gif

MerryFlakyIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

This is how he should've fought Rey and Ben after sucking up their dyad juice.

I have no intention on seeing this, but the theater would have gone ape **** if they choreographed a saber battle just like this with Ben getting killed in the same manner as Savage and revived.

Imagine if a Star Wars film came out in 1999 and had better lightsaber choreography than a Star Wars film that would come out in 2019. Theres no way that could happen right?...right?

Better lightsaber choreography, and that's the only thing better? Yeah, sure, that's possible.

Thankfully, 2019 has better acting, better storyline, better characters, better dialogue, no children, no Roger Rogers, and no Jar Jar. But hey.....

That brief scene with Rey and Luke was not bad but somehow y’all think Mark couldn’t handle a lightsaber. Not seeing Luke Skywalker in lightsaber Duel with that Glorious Green lightsaber in this new trilogy is disappointing plain and simple

The Sequel Trilogy destroyed the characters we cared about and gave us characters we don’t care about at all. Like forget Jar Jar, who tf is Rose Tico? Lmao man...

Yeah, say what you want about the PT but they gave up some of the most popular characters of all time. A whole bunch of them too. For all the boxes they checked for this diverse ST, how many characters will be as popular as any OT/PT character?

Reminder he was in one of those 3 film's (alive) and is 70 years old. Not sure why anyone would want or expect a Luke fight scene.

800 year old Yoda putting in work against 90 year old Palpatine and 90 year old Palpatine putting in work against several Jedi at once come to mind

And who cares how many films he was in; how bout just writing the films so that he gets a fight scene?

Naw, I'm not pressed at all, I'm used to children hyping the Prequels cuz they thought those were actual good movies.

They weren't around for the non edited OG's, they don't realize the actual truths.

OG-ST-PT and that's with ease. Say whatever you want about the ST and Rose Tico or whoever, at least there were no storylines about 8 year old boys or Jar Jar. You'll never be able to escape that, ever. You guys wanna die on that hill, by all means. :lol:

800 year old Yoda putting in work against 90 year old Palpatine and 90 year old Palpatine putting in work against several Jedi at once come to mind

And who cares how many films he was in; how bout just writing the films so that he gets a fight scene?

Yes, 800 year old puppet, very good comparison.......

*sigh* :lol:

Kylo Ren stopping a blaster bolt and having a temper tantrum in TFA were about the only memorable moments in the new trilogy.
Yeah not his father whom he killed coming back to him through the force to finally tell him he loves him, showing he never gave up on him even after he killed him, and bringing him back to the Light.

Not memorable at all. Trash.

The Sequel Trilogy destroyed the characters we cared about and gave us characters we don’t care about at all. Like forget Jar Jar, who tf is Rose Tico? Lmao man...
Out of curiosity how long were we supposed to follow the Skywalker saga?

I personally hope they do something on The Old Republic because I’m such a fan of KOTOR but we’ll see

Back
Top Bottom