Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw a video title saying something about Old Republic becoming canon.. :nerd:

Could we get something for Darth Revan.. mannnn what I would give to see a movie show Korriban and the Sith tombs.

Not in depth, but the Sith Trooper Legions in TROS are named after Sith lords, one of them being Revan. That's all they give

I’d love to see an in depth movie or series on the Sith Lords. so many interesting characters.

Darth Nihilus who I think I read can literally destroy entire planets to feed his hunger in the force.

Darth Traya a female Sith Lord from what I remember from KOTOR 2 was dope

Darth Sion who could literally regenerate his own flesh to keep himself from dying

All the dudes who have entire tombs with their lightsabers in them on Korriban.

the list goes on.. I wanna see them in action. More dark side exploration.

33248367-48E7-4091-AADE-E11DEDE67079.jpeg

1578530317062.png

1578530328661.png

1578530337890.png

1578530348391.png

1578530358622.png

1578530366773.png

I mean.......this is two decades worth of evidence. Apparently I'm not the only one.

And, forgive me if I'm wrong, but theeeeeee biggest Prequel lovers in this very thread, THEMSELVES, rate TPM and AotC as the two worst along with Solo every time.

It's all in this very thread even........ :nerd:

1578530317062.png

1578530328661.png

1578530337890.png

1578530348391.png

1578530358622.png

1578530366773.png

I mean.......this is two decades worth of evidence. Apparently I'm not the only one.

And, forgive me if I'm wrong, but theeeeeee biggest Prequel lovers in this very thread, THEMSELVES, rate TPM and AotC as the two worst along with Solo every time.

It's all in this very thread even........ :nerd:
trilogy as whole prequel>sequel. I know you read the posts as most agree with me. Also like how you did not reply how not one of these characters will be iconic in 20yrs. Maybe Rey because she was a female but heck I respect Jynn Erso more then her

trilogy as whole prequel>sequel. I know you read the posts as most agree with me. Also like how you did not reply how not one of these characters will be iconic in 20yrs. Maybe Rey because she was a female but heck I respect Jynn Erso more then her

Those films are 20+ years old, they also have the Clone Wars cartoon and several books to connect those characters. Maul on screen was 15 minutes, but after the film he lives on in several ways.

These films are 4 years old. In 10-15 years, they will be just as iconic. Dooku, Qwi Gon???? What did they do? :lol: How are they different from Phasma/Snoke? Kylo/Rey will forever be big, same as Anakin/Padme, only they weren't teenagers.

Those films are 20+ years old, they also have the Clone Wars cartoon and several books to connect those characters. Maul on screen was 15 minutes, but after the film he lives on in several ways.

These films are 4 years old. In 10-15 years, they will be just as iconic. Dooku, Qwi Gon???? What did they do? :lol: How are they different from Phasma/Snoke? Kylo/Rey will forever be big, same as Anakin/Padme, only they weren't teenagers.
you have no credibility now. Kylo rey iconic as Anakin. Haha drugs are bad. Qui-Gon only brought Anakin to the Jedi order and taught Obi and Yoda how to be a force ghost. But you should know that’s iconic. Dooku only switched from being a Jedi to a Sith. Don’t ever compare phasma and Snoke to them. I’m done don’t quote me you embarrass this whole thread with that comment

you have no credibility now. Kylo rey iconic as Anakin. Haha drugs are bad. Qui-Gon only brought Anakin to the Jedi order and taught Obi and Yoda how to be a force ghost. But you should know that’s iconic. Dooku only switched from being a Jedi to a Sith. Don’t ever compare phasma and Snoke to them. I’m done don’t quote me you embarrass this whole thread with that comment

Get off your high horse. Anakin was a ****ing 8 year old boy the first film and a teenage whiny *** boy rollin in the grass hating sand cuz it gets everywhere in the second film.

Anakin is more important from the OG trilogy and his mythology than what was actually put on screen until RotS.

Qwi-Gon and Dooku didn't do ****. They were wasted same as Maul, Phasma, Jango, Snoke, Grevious etc.

Get off your high horse. Anakin was a ****ing 8 year old boy the first film and a teenage whiny *** boy rollin in the grass hating sand cuz it gets everywhere in the second film.

Anakin is more important from the OG trilogy and his mythology than what was actually put on screen until RotS.

Qwi-Gon and Dooku didn't do ****. They were wasted same as Maul, Phasma, Jango, Snoke, Grevious etc.
you need to get off your high ****. You don’t own this thread. You and your prequel hate need to get off this thread and go somewhere else. First it’s Qui Gon spell it right. Qui gon didn’t do anything ? Yeah ok only defied the Jedi order and was willing to train the so called chosen one against their wishes. Learn the knowledge of being a force ghost. Not even Yoda knew how to do that. But yeah he was the same as phasma who willingly drop the shields and it a clone in snoke. Stop quoting me and coming back you don’t know Jack. Next you’ll say Boba Fett was the same of the knights of Ren. Keep trying to bring up Eu I’ll take you down on that too

Last edited:
you need to get off your high ****. You don’t own this thread. You and your prequel hate need to get off this thread and go somewhere else. First it’s Qui Gon spell it right. Qui gon didn’t do anything ? Yeah ok only defied the Jedi order and was willing to train the so called chosen one against their wishes. Learn the knowledge of being a force ghost. Not even Yoda knew how to do that. But yeah he was the same as phasma who willingly drop the shields and it a clone in snoke. Stop quoting me and coming back you don’t know Jack. Next you’ll say Boba Fett was the same of the knights of Ren. Keep trying to bring up Eu I’ll take you down on that too

Mans thinks Dooku is iconic and MAD as **** at me about it. :lol:

Sorry man, you wanna pound your chest about the prequels go ahead. You have that right. But I'm not dumb enough to sit here and believe a single thing you speakin on. Sorry that bothers you.......while you yourself list two of the prequels at the bottom of your own list. *Shrugs*

Mans thinks Dooku is iconic and MAD as **** at me about it. :lol:

Sorry man, you wanna pound your chest about the prequels go ahead. You have that right. But I'm not dumb enough to sit here and believe a single thing you speakin on. Sorry that bothers you.......while you yourself list two of the prequels at the bottom of your own list. *Shrugs*
obviously you are dumb enough. Because every time someone brings up the prequels you jump in to bash them. But hey keep laughing like the tool that you are. Dooku is more iconic and more important then anyone in the sequel trilogy is what I said. You can’t even read yet try to battle me

:lol: :rofl:

Ok man. Dooku = iconic. Oh sorry, MORE iconic than blah blah blah. 👍

All good.
keep laughing away. You know you lost. But wait you read the comics apparently don’t you. The Eu blah blah blah that’s what you always say then you know how great dooku aka Tyrannus is. His lightsaber hilt alone is better then anything Rey has. Or do you just think you know so much until someone challenges you? But hey where those box office numbers? Please I haven’t seen them lately

Last edited:
keep laughing away. You know you lost. But wait you read the comics apparently don’t you. The Eu blah blah blah that’s what you always say then you know how great dooku is. Or do you just think you know so much until someone challenges you.

You aren't challenging me. You're makin me feel sorry for you.

Hate on EU all you want, bothers me none. Most don't know anything about it, at least you do know about it. And you know how much it enhances everything. Even the bad parts.

OG (unedited OG)
EU
Rogue One
ST
Clones Wars
Rebels
The Mandalorian
Soon to be Old Republic stuff
Solo
PT
Alliance

You aren't challenging me. You're makin me feel sorry for you.

Hate on EU all you want, bothers me none. Most don't know anything about it, at least you do know about it. And you know how much it enhances everything. Even the bad parts.

OG (unedited OG)
EU
Rogue One
ST
Clones Wars
Rebels
The Mandalorian
Soon to be Old Republic stuff
Solo
PT
Alliance
ok once again you throwing stuff out there. I don’t hate on the EU. I know more EU then you do. You’re just the one that always brings it up for some strange reason. The EU is dead. Just because you post more doesn’t mean you know more. Any celebration or con I probably destroy you. The fact you put solo in front of PT just keeps showing that no one takes what you say serious and you’re just a troll

Last edited:
ok once again you throwing stuff out there. I don’t hate on the EU. I know more EU then you do. You’re just the one that always brings it up for some strange reason. The EU is dead. Just because you post more doesn’t mean you know more. Any celebration or con I probably destroy you

👍

Back
Top Bottom