Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where's the best place to recap Clone Wars in preparation for tomorrow's premiere?

giphy-40.gif

Disney+?

Star Wars' Next Big Story to Be Revealed Monday Night

The next big thing in Star Wars is right around the corner. Lucasfilm has been teasing something codenamed "Project Luminous" for months. What, exactly, that is the codename for will be revealed on Monday, February 24th beginning at 9 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT. That's according Clayton Sandell, a news correspondent for ABC (which shares a corporate parent with Lucasfilm) who covers Star Wars on the side. "Star Wars Project Luminous will finally be revealed Monday evening," Sandell tweeted today. "What is it exactly? Details will start to emerge around 7 PM Pacific time tomorrow night." Others who have worked with Star Wars in the past have also teased that the big Project Luminous announcement is imminent.

So the leaks should be coming now? In one hour it'll be announced officially? :nerd:

One rumor I saw was Brie Larson cast as Ashoka Tano and that possibly involving Kevin Feige's Star Ware movie.

200 years before the Prequels, Jedi Knights of the Roundtable, Space Vikings, new hyperspace lanes.....

:pimp:

So nothing official announced? :nerd:

Or is it the same rumor about the Luke Cage writer and the Sleight director? :nerd:

Oh okay, cool.

Real trying to (finally) shift the focus of SW to a new era.

No concrete movie news though.

So is High Republic the same as the Old Republic?

No, closer to prequels era and more of an undiscovered time (so far)

My guess is this is Disney tryin to break new(er) ground.

Mandalorian over just doin a Boba Fett somethin
High Republic over Old Republic
Thrawn animated, but nothing brought to the big screen (or small screen) yet

I mean, how easy to just buy out George immediately say 7-9, Rogue, Boba, KOTOR, and Thrawn stuff from jump and fans would be salivating. EASY content that would be crazy demand. But they keep half measuring everything. Really strange.

I wanna have an open mind, but they kinda lost me once I saw this in the video. Looks like just more of the same old box checking instead of trying to create a good story. At least Diversity and representation is highlighted twice. You can’t have any group feeling left out in Star Wars now:rolleyes

36D1EA11-3738-461E-9E0C-F3FDD2E7078A.jpeg

I wanna have an open mind, but they kinda lost me once I saw this in the video. Looks like just more of the same old box checking instead of trying to create a good story. At least Diversity and representation is highlighted twice. You can’t have any group feeling left out in Star Wars now:rolleyes

36D1EA11-3738-461E-9E0C-F3FDD2E7078A.jpeg

jaypesoz jaypesoz you know they've lost the plot when they have 'Not pro-war' under Star Wars. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom