Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rise of skywalker novel is making that movie look worse and worse
Scared to ask...but care to shed some light? I don’t want to go down that rabbit hole without some context to prepare me for the amount of bull**** that may come with it.

Story group can even get their story straight.
Clones. Failed clones.
:emoji_face_palm:

tenor.gif

Scared to ask...but care to shed some light? I don’t want to go down that rabbit hole without some context to prepare me for the amount of bull**** that may come with it.
First Rey’s father was apparently a failed palpatine clone. Oh the Rey Kylo kiss was not romantic at all just a friendship kiss

Disney is better off not explaining themselves. When they do, this sequel trilogy somehow gets even worse than what it originally was.

WATCHMEN Showrunner Damon Lindelof Interested In Working In The Marvel Cinematic Or STAR WARS Universes

Now, he's admitted that getting the opportunity to work in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is something that appeals to him more than ever before, and there's a good reason for that!

"I think that doing something in the Marvel universe, anywhere in the Marvel Universe, would be really potentially exciting for me, especially as they start to get a little bit more experimental," he explained while promoting The Hunt. "Some of the things that I’ve seen for WandaVision for example, just feel like, 'OK, now we’re getting somewhere.' Particularly in a television space."

Lindelof also confessed to wanting to take a crack at Star Wars, but not until the dust has settled on the current era of stories (which his friend J.J. Abrams is coming under fire for).

"[At] some point, but certainly not in the immediate future, I feel like I would love to do something in the 'Star Wars' universe," the showrunner confessed. "Maybe a decade from now when I would no longer be blamed for ruining it. That would be a hoot."

Is Daisy Ridley a bad actor or is JJ just horrible at directing her?

Rewatched Rise of Skywalker last night and she spends 80% of the film with this wide eye blank expression, mouth slightly agape. Noticed this for Force Awakens too.

I thought she was fine for The Last Jedi though 8)

Last edited:
Is Daisy Ridley a bad actor or is JJ just horrible at directing her?

Rewatched Rise of Skywalker last night and she spends 80% of the film with this wide eye blank expression, mouth slightly agape. Noticed this for Force Awakens too.

I thought she was fine for The Last Jedi though 8)
Try watching a non-Star Wars movie with Daisy.

Back
Top Bottom