Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im tempted to watch the last jedi for the first time since seeing it in the theatres 😱
Well well well :evil:

1610223208416.gif

I don’t get it. So yoda all of a sudden shows up to convince luke to help the resistance?

where was yoda 6 years ago to convince luke to go kill snoke instead of thinking of killing his nephew?

how did kylo slaughter the entire jedi order? was luke on vacation in hawaii? he cant sense disturbance in the force on hawaii?

snoke is corrupting your nephew and your first thought is to kill your nephew not the man whos corrupting him? please make it make sense!

I don’t get it. So yoda all of a sudden shows up to convince luke to help the resistance?

where was yoda 6 years ago to convince luke to go kill snoke instead of thinking of killing his nephew?

how did kylo slaughter the entire jedi order? was luke on vacation in hawaii? he cant sense disturbance in the force on hawaii?

snoke is corrupting your nephew and your first thought is to kill your nephew not the man whos corrupting him? please make it make sense!
I just learned to accept those things with the help of this thread lol

:rofl:

No sense shall be made man.
Same way I guess Anakin did, mostly off screen with the knights of Ren.

Sound like questions for

1610336162176.jpeg

Was Squadrons any good? I was thinking of playing that or waiting Lego Star Wars lol.

Need a Mando game. Doesn’t even need to be Boba or Din, I’m down to just be a newly created Mando and beatin people up all over the galaxy with a jet pack, rockets and some other custom weapons. Fight some Jedi too :evil:

Need a Mando game. Doesn’t even need to be Boba or Din, I’m down to just be a newly created Mando and beatin people up all over the galaxy with a jet pack, rockets and some other custom weapons. Fight some Jedi too :evil:

At the very least, they just need to do an HD remake of Bounty Hunter with some additional character skins and I'll be good. Game is still pretty fun today, but an HD makeover will make it feel brand new like these Resident Evil remakes.

over the school winter break, we finally let my 7 year old son watch star wars movies (his first star wars experience was watching the mandalorian). we watched 1-6 and then rogue one. so far he liked rogue one the best. that scene where donnie yen gets murked, i look over and see my wife and son tearing up 😂

problem now is that he’s obsessed with certain things like the different types of troopers. for his birthday in a few weeks, i ordered one of these from ebay. kind of expensive but he keeps talking about how cool shadow troopers are so my wife said to buy him the helmet 🤷🏻‍♂️

anyone have this thing?
6AC412CA-3EF4-4941-AE59-41E92E5F106D.jpeg

I have that helmet somewhere. Lost the battle and the fiancé put it back in the box to hide it from the kids. It’s a nice helmet. Your son will like it and he can wear it every now and then if he wanted to

Back
Top Bottom