Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy 90th Birthday to James Earl Jones.

1*kcoOdGNxsrO0N852UPhCIQ.jpeg

hopefully they can keep the COVID outbreaks to a minimum to not slow production
That's the thing now that they got couples from last season to film themselves during the pandemic they gonna let them do the work for them again.

Probably gonna start the next season

hopefully they can keep the COVID outbreaks to a minimum to not slow production
That's the thing now that they got couples from last season to film themselves during the pandemic they gonna let them do the work for them again.

Probably gonna start the next season in Houston while the matches do couples can waiting out any shutdown.

how ****ing cringe was that hux poe exchange in the beginning of the last jedi?

they really showed luke milking alien nipples and had him say lasersword and be scared of a fake *** empire? 🤦🏾‍♂️

didnt even show his reaction to when he was told han died

kylo killed his best man han and he aint even care

rian deserves to be blackballed from hollywood for this

how did they look at this script and approve it?

Last edited:
I mean yeah really what was that hairdo? Her and Finn, they really did struggle with non whites, like they gave them no input of their own like Billy Dee. She look good though, like all the hate driving her to look good and live well.

I keep telling myself to finish Ready Player Two, but I want to jump into the new SW book lol.

Bro I had barely started Maze Runner (I know super late but someone gave me a load of books at the beginning of 2020 and this is the last one. I try to read something Star Wars then something different. But right now I am way behind on Star Wars, 2020 was crazy, I think I only read 3 books, which is not like me.

Bro I had barely started Maze Runner (I know super late but someone gave me a load of books at the beginning of 2020 and this is the last one. I try to read something Star Wars then something different. But right now I am way behind on Star Wars, 2020 was crazy, I think I only read 3 books, which is not like me.
It's alright, I'm challenging myself to read more books this year. I thought I could start the year strong with Ready Player Two, but no lol.

LoTJ is getting more interesting as I read. I'm liking the characters being introduced.

huh?

how is palpatine her grand dad but she doesnt have a grandma?

was her grand ma a ladyboy?
I saw it somewhere else but Rey's father was a failed (as in not force sensitive) Palpatine clone.

So no grandmother needed. Same way Boba Fett don't got a mom but Jango his dad.

Clone **** be weird like that though. In some fiction their treated as the children of who they're cloned from, in others they're treated as the sibling of who they're cloned from, and sometimes the clone is treated as the same person they were cloned from.

Question regarding Yoda.
So Yoda is mentioned in LoTJ. How old is he really? Seems like he's in his prime and he's training the young jedi's.

They really treated ackbar like a wet food stamp huh? blew him up with the rest of the jabronis just to introduce a new character. An old facebook user with dyed purple hair?

leia out there floating in space like superman huh?

Rey saw kylo kill his own dad but seeing kylo shirtless convinced her theres still good in him huh? Her loins must have really been lonely huh?

Poor Finn. Obsessed with a homeless smelly woman who has a thing for guys who kill their own parents.

oh lawd. I’m trying to finish this. I truly am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom