Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People be happy if she was Luke's daughter? smh

and correct me if i'm wrong but Jedis are not suppose to fall in love or think about companionship right?

She has to be related. Are we expected to believe a powerful force user just came out the blue? (Don't you dare bring up midichlorians)

Do all the paternity surprises have to be related to the same family though? I know the story basically revolves around the Skywalkers but i'd want something different just to keep the story fresh.

Luke dies at the hands of Kylo on ep 8? :nerd:

i think this will happen and he becomes a force ghost in episode 9 to rey

sucks man. i wanted luke to be the chosen one

Hopefully it doesn't go down QUITE like this... But then again I don't see Kylo being powerful enough to defeat Luke straight up.
Obi%252520Dies.gif

Jesus, how did we fall in love with this stuff?

What if Rey was Ezra's daughter? Random though :rofl:
Random but not that far fetched :lol: He'd be in his 60s now though.

Would everyone be content with her being Luke's kid?
Many would but not everyone.

I think at this point the majority assume Luke's the father but there's ppl holding on to some out there theories or long shots.

Do all the paternity surprises have to be related to the same family though? I know the story basically revolves around the Skywalkers but i'd want something different just to keep the story fresh.
Going off TFA they're not doing fresh. Just redoing stuff and not making it worse.

It would be cool if the shocking twist in VIII focused on Finn instead of Rey.

Last edited:
People be happy if she was Luke's daughter? smh

and correct me if i'm wrong but Jedis are not suppose to fall in love or think about companionship right?
after episode the there's no more Jedi order so there's no rules to follow anymore

She has to be related. Are we expected to believe a powerful force user just came out the blue? (Don't you dare bring up midichlorians)
you don't have to be a skywalker to be a powerful Jedi

Why not? At the end of the day that's all Yoda, Mace, and Palpatine are. There's nothing that requires a Force User to have to be related to anyone specifically :lol:

Last edited:
The whole idea that being strong in the force has to run in your family line is dumb and restricting.

I think a lot of ppl got confused with Lucas making the OT and PT a story about and following the Skywalker family.

Force sensitive users are everywhere. To be really strong just takes training or some natural talent. If anything the movies didn't make good use of that in the PT since in the OT all but 2 Jedi are dead and nobody is around to train force sensitive ppl.

Last edited:
Calm down and take a breath.

You guys arent understanding me. I know Star Wars well. Everyone has been gone though. Rey is very young. A jedi as powerful as Rey is with the force, is very rare. Did we forget what she was able to do in a short amount of time with no training? I'll rephrase my question. Are we expected to believe Luke, son of Vader, was the last of the jedi in all of the galaxy. Till Rey spawned out of nowhere? Meanwhile, everyone thought the jedi were a myth(in a new hope all the way till force awakens)?
I guess...

Last edited:
Rey isn't a Jedi though.

She's just very strong in the force. Sensitive enough to hear force voices, strong enough to fight Kylo back when he tries to probe her mind and dig back a little in to his. After that it's just force pushes and over powering Kylo in the snow in a light saber fight after he was greatly injured by Chewy.

Rey is currently a mystery. We don't know if she had prior training and simply got her memory wiped or if she's just lucky in that using the force comes as 2nd nature to her.

It's the first movie in a trilogy where these questions will be answered so you don't have to believe that Rey spawned out of nowhere. I mean we know Luke was trying to rebuild the Jedi and obviously was going around looking for force sensitive padawans so word must've spread.

Plus maybe an old Obi-Wan like Ezra will show up.

Last edited:
Calm down and take a breath.

You guys arent understanding me. I know Star Wars well. Everyone has been gone though. Rey is very young. A jedi as powerful as Rey is with the force, is very rare. Did we forget what she was able to do in a short amount of time with no training? I'll rephrase my question. Are we expected to believe Luke, son of Vader, was the last of the jedi in all of the galaxy. Till Rey spawned out of nowhere? Meanwhile, everyone thought the jedi were a myth(in a new hope all the way till force awakens)?
I guess...

Rey's not a Jedi. She's just Force Sensitive, which again does not require her to have to be related to anyone. Especially when it isn't as if it was possible for Palpatine and Vader to hunt down and kill/recruit every Force Sensitive in the galaxy, and it's since been 20 + years since both died.

I just want Finn to flourish. They made him look like a joke in comparison to Rey, who basically did nothing wrong and everything right.

Star wars movies should be about the skywalker bloodline point blank , I get everyone saying they want something fresh but Disney can use the anthology branch of the films to make use of that which I'm sure they will

I just want Finn to flourish. They made him look like a joke in comparison to Rey, who basically did nothing wrong and everything right.
Fin wasn't a joke he was the down low hero of that movie,he couldn't hang with kylo but he most definitely did his thing, knowing star wars he'll be a commander or some high ranking bad *** in the next one

Back
Top Bottom