Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats why im digusted already about that ugly chinese chick being a big role in episode 8 :x

no man she just looks so gross like they couldnt get someone atleast decent looking?
its like looking at a slimmed down jabba the hut!

how about you zip your mouth?
get off my back!

[LISTEN UP DUDE CAUSE WE HAVE AN ISSUE HERE

You've been shooting your mouth off about this for some time and I actually thought you would have moved past the issue by now. I don't give a crap who you like or don't like in real life. Not my concern.
Hear me out:
-girl is not Chinese. BUT I AM: The Old School non-Commie from Taiwan kind. We don't all look alike. GOT THAT?!
-never knew she existed till now and don't really have opinion on her looks. WHAT IS IT TO YOU WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE? WHAT THE F* DO YOU LOOK LIKE?

Where do you want to take this conversation?
Dial it back a few notches.
It's not that serious.
ee2.jpg

Last edited:
Umm I did own the last game. Read the post again I said I don't mind the pass but I also want more stuff on the main disk.

you got problems buddy you need to chill out!
you say its not serious but then you get all in your feels? you need to calm down

Run out of mindless gifs so you have to use actual words?
Don't pretend to not know what you post. Man up & own it.
We can all be calm & chill, maybe even laugh together if you stop saying immflamatory insults.

You don't like the actress?
Said that enough times, nobody missed that point.
Think she's ugly?
Not my cup of tea either.
Felt the need to misidentify her ethnicity multiple times.
What are you?

Yes. I believe it was confirmed that the story will be canon as well.
The campaign is confirmed cannon i believe the book is called infreno squadron its releasing in july

the funniest thing about the cannon story is that the developer was really trying to sell the idea of the empire doubling down to avange the empire for the death star two blowing up then they start the trailer on star killer base with the main character saying "I've been waiting 30 years for this" but the starkiller just ends up getting blown up anyway so lmfao

Ah I see. I saw the same video shared on FB yesterday, but they were claiming it was TLJ compared to the the TFA trailer. Guess it's been edited since the :lol:

Back
Top Bottom