Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Definitely paid $130 to have Hayden Christensen sign a jar of sand #SWCO pic.twitter.com/JeuVkmD8Wj
— Darth Tantrum @SWCO (@DrunkCub) April 13, 2017
laugh.gif
I wouldnt even pay $50 solely based off of replacing the original force ghost with hayden 

I was going to get an autograph from Hayden but I was checking my funds and then went back and he was sold out. Wasn't happy

Besides the revan and Finn I bought and all the stuff in the celebration store. I almost bought this also. Really wanted it to View media item 2408760

I wanted to grab a few shirts from the celebration store but the wait was always way too long and i was usually spent from waiting in line all morning for the panels, I just noticed that we're from the same town :lol: small world

Yeah I waited 2 1/2hrs for the store the first day after the 40th panel. Never seen it that slow in the last celebrations

Here are some of my pick ups. Got a couple of other shirts, pins, photos with Dave Filoni, Sam Witwer, and Tiya Sircar not shown below.

Posters from the 40th Anniversary and Last Jedi Panel
View media item 2409771
Bo Katan art by Dave Filoni where he gave away to the first 100 people in line.
View media item 2409772
Got some pops signed too, Ashley Eckstein and Sam Witwer.
View media item 2409775

Nice I got a Leia poster also but didn't get the last Jedi poster as I couldn't stay overnight. I showed up Friday later

I thought the Carrie posters would go for more, due to only 8000 being printed. I feel like The Last Jedi poster will be available as the movie approaches.

Last edited:
As much as those things that I picked up have value, it was the surprises that will arguably leave a bigger impact. Meeting Rian Johnson the night before The Last Jedi, running into Jeremy Jahns while crossing the street, also chatting with Perri Nemiroff and Ken Napzok after one of their Collider segments. Those unplanned things made my first Celebration go above and beyond.

View media item 2410038View media item 2410039

What are the posters made of?  From some of the footage, it looks like a firm material. 

Throwback for Thursday.
All the talk about the new Battlefront game lead me to this cool recap video of the series:

and remembered our 501st Legion-Golden Gate Garrison did this 2004 interview promo of the original game for LucasArts:

Rian Johnson Changed Kylo Ren's Scar in Last Jedi Because He Thought It Looked Goofy
http://io9.gizmodo.com/rian-johnson-changed-kylo-rens-scar-in-last-jedi-becaus-1794465732

Pat yourself on the back. You were right! Kylo Ren’s scar in The Force Awakens does not match the scar in The Last Jedi. Writer-director Rian Johnson has just admitted it, and explained why he broke all of Star Wars’ renown verisimilitude for this small but ultimately fatal change.

@origonalname113 @mutlubulutlar @StarWarsNewsNet @TheLastKylo It was my decision to slightly adjust it, and that was my justification. It honestly looked goofy running straight up the bridge of his nose
— Rian Johnson (@rianjohnson) April 19, 2017

Back
Top Bottom