• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sooo does he get stitches or something? :lol:
Talk about sticking to the script...
[VIDeo] [\VIDeo][/VIDeo]
[VIDeo]

With all the changes made from trailers to final cut for Rogue One, who knows what'll be in Last Jedi.

Couple of good Celebration recap articles:

http://www.theverge.com/2017/4/16/15290534/star-wars-celebration-2017-wrap-up

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/04/16/the-biggest-stories-from-star-wars-celebration-2017[/video]

Rogue One is special case tho. They reshot and rewrote half the film. That's defintely not happening with this 
laugh.gif

Had this conversation the other day but if your father was literally the cause of massive genocide on a galactic scale at what age would you tell your child? And if you're Luke do you ever feel the need to let the boy know? The secret is outed on some Wikileaks/TMZ **** 
laugh.gif

It seems to be the true tipping point between the family and Ben.

It's pretty much hinted at that he already had a nature liking to the "Dark side" before all this and Snoke was already in his head so i see why you would withhold this from him.

It's a really complicated story for a "kid" (he was at least 23 when it got out) and even if you include the complete story of Anakin you gotta remember that he did like 8-10 years of good stuff then spent the next 20 years being space Hitler

Last edited:
Rogue One is special case tho. They reshot and rewrote half the film. That's defintely not happening with this :lol:

It really is very noticeable how last third(?) flows differently from rest of movie.
As always, I'm just hoping for a good story. First SW trilogy movie that almost follows previous film with little time lapse. Makes you wonder how Episode IX will wrap up.

Right its weird not having a time lapse. Like what is the opening crawl going to be? Just a re-telling of the force awakens

If you asked me when I graduated High School if I ever planned on reading books after, I would've said no. Thank goodness for these SW Novels. These two should be very fun reads

Years ago, like 98-99 maybe, my mom is a huge book person and she had these 3-4 novels with Star Wars on them. I asked what they were and she told me to just read them. They were the Thrawn Trilogy, my forever REAL 7-8-9.

Here we are, 18ish years later

View media item 2408070
I've bought a few more since then. :lol:

Had this conversation the other day but if your father was literally the cause of massive genocide on a galactic scale at what age would you tell your child? And if you're Luke do you ever feel the need to let the boy know? The secret is outed on some Wikileaks/TMZ **** :lol:

It seems to be the true tipping point between the family and Ben.

It's pretty much hinted at that he already had a nature liking to the "Dark side" before all this and Snoke was already in his head so i see why you would withhold this from him.

It's a really complicated story for a "kid" (he was at least 23 when it got out) and even if you include the complete story of Anakin you gotta remember that he did like 8-10 years of good stuff then spent the next 20 years being space Hitler

There probably isn't ever going to be a proper time and it'd be something I and my wife would have to seriously discuss. That's the kind of thing that you really can't fully prepare on what your child's reaction might be. "Yeah, your grandfather was a brave Jedi Knight and a hero of the Clone Wars, but he was also the man who betrayed and helped destroy an Order and Republic that had lasted for thousands of years, killing billions, and bringing the galaxy into one of the darkest periods in its history. Sweet dreams son!"

Per the Expanded Universe/Legends, iirc, Luke and Leia's kids were all made aware of the situation at fairly young ages, with their grandfather's story just playing into their traditional lessons regarding the Dark Side and the dangers of it.

I think it's possible that we may get a similar plot from the 2005 The Last of the Jedi series for the Obi Wan standalone film....

Gotta be more to pull from than just young adult novels tho, no? Tho, I do like the idea of Boba Fett bein a part of it, especially if we get a Fett standalone of his own.

I think it's possible that we may get a similar plot from the 2005 The Last of the Jedi series for the Obi Wan standalone film....

Gotta be more to pull from than just young adult novels tho, no? Tho, I do like the idea of Boba Fett bein a part of it, especially if we get a Fett standalone of his own.

Of course, Kenobi having to find another hidden Jedi would be intriguing, Boba Fett in the mix, etc... 

Also they could pull from the recent Kenobi comic. . . 

I think we may get the Fett standalone with other bounty hunters which has been speculated. Could be a perfect puzzle piece...

Yeah, I would love that. I will be so hype if/when we get Fett and some of the other bounty hunters around the galaxy. Such an easy, fun story to tell there, could easily franchise that, use original characters, and create new ones that people will love. Just hope we get it.

But yeah, Fett goin back and forth between Bounty Hunters and an Obi Wan spin off would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom