Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Infnity war and Solo is a letdown to him, lame may legit have a heart attack.

If IW is a let down I’m not even prepared for what state of shock my body will go into. Solo is getting bootlegged however. Inclined to make copies and send them out to anyone curious about the film but not wanting to spend money :lol: :nthat:

:lol: Naw, he's rooting for Solo to fail. Zero doubt about that. He's going to attack every film released no matter what.

:D :D :D

who do you guys wish they casted as young Han?

Disney has the tech to age render Harrison Ford. If he was up for it that could’ve been really neat albeit uncanny valley throughout the whole film.

Disney has the tech to age render Harrison Ford. If he was up for it that could’ve been really neat albeit uncanny valley throughout the whole film.

interesting...i only say interesting because 5-10 minutes of special effects Tarkin and/or Leia had people up in arms in RO

but it sounds like what you're saying is different than that type of CGI...i dunno though. that seems extreme for me. i'm willing to give this dude a shot in Solo but we'll see. i'm not crazy about him at this point. i do still think the movie can work, though. as long as the story and other characters deliver, it could definitely work.

Movie looks great but this movie was a mistake I think. Ford IS Han, and no other actor will ever fill those shoes. Alden just doesn’t have the swagger at all.

I wonder if that bit at the end is when Han saves Chewie... and hence the life-debt?

Anyway, it looks... interesting. Could be a fun movie.
I'll keep an open mind.

who do you guys wish they casted as young Han?
No one.

They should've never made a movie about Han Solo set in his past after they just killed him in their SW comeback movie.

Out of all the characters from the OT, they choose to make a movie about arguably the most standout charismatic character played by the best actor in the cast.

Should've just made a Lando! movie.

I hope at least it’s fun.

Very low expectations. But as CP said, they surrounded him with a great cast.

One of the issues im having is that Han looks the same age he did in a New Hope.

It aint coming off like a young Han but instead like a whole different character

Timeline wise, it's basically midway between Sith, and New Hope. ~9-10 years or so.

Some of the 1313 concept art is in there, and I can't tell if that's Coruscant or Correlia. I hope it's Correlia.

Sabbac, Chewie's life debt, a newer/stronger Falcon, hopefully Kessel, but I don't think we'll see Jabba.

This may top tlj and possibly be number 2 best star wars film all time judging by the trailer.

Tlj
Solo
Empire

This may top tlj and possibly be number 2 best star wars film all time judging by the trailer.

Tlj
Solo
Empire

2162250A-1FA6-4A3B-8755-A0AD13B4C738.jpeg

Yeah, forgot to mention that... I wasn't feelin' the wild-west music in the beginning.

Tlj
Solo
Empire

TLJ really made you think it'd be the best SW ever just basing it off the trailer. Too bad that wasn't the movie we got. Same level of trolling that the Iron Man 3 trailers did.

But as far as Solo, it's really helping that I have zero expectations going into this and I don't mind what I'm seeing so far. Worst case scenario, I'll build one of those Patrol Trooper costumes to rock:lol:

30221940_2051375765134218_5891324727681013168_n.jpg

Worst case scenario, I'll build one of those Patrol Trooper costumes to rock:lol:

30221940_2051375765134218_5891324727681013168_n.jpg

If they only had gone with this design for First Order Troopers. Definitely better than the Range or Mud ones. Maybe even better than any of the Rogue One Troops.

Back
Top Bottom