Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Additional info on SW: Galaxy's Edge at Disney.

https://ew.com/movies/2019/02/28/tour-star-wars-galaxys-edge-disney-theme-parks/

LrL5QL7.gif

Throwback to James Earl Jones making a guest appearance on Law & Order. His character was a defense attorney who represented a white supremacist who gunned down minorities in his old neighborhood.

vlcsnap-2019-02-22-22h11m47s093.png

He was able to get the white supremacist out on bail, just to have him go around shooting again.

The WS got clipped at end of the episode.

Galaxy's Edge is gonna be so crazy. Stacks will be spent there:lol:

IF those lightsabers end up being the FX style then I know where my first stop is going to be when I go...$109 for the hilt and $49 for the blade (Cheapest combo) seems like they will be...Depending on the options, I know I’d at least leave with two...

My son will be geeked over the droid factory, and my daughter will be in on the build-a-bear style plush set...

Not including other regular collectibles that might catch my eye, and the damn food options...Pray for me y’all...Going to have to take out a second mortgage for this July trip...

Don't even want to think about what wait times are going to be for the rides. Wonder how long it will take for it to "normalize"

Don't even want to think about what wait times are going to be for the rides. Wonder how long it will take for it to "normalize"

If Harry Potter and Pandora are an indication...Best bet is years...And neither of the other two have anywhere near the following Star Wars has...

My wife and I were initially thinking we’d maybe give it until 2020 to plan a visit but it slowly dawned on us that it will be just as busy then...May as well go now...

For us after this July trip to Disneyland, and after the trip to Disney World trip next February, we’re tentatively thinking late 2021 / early 2022 for Florida again...Let’s things settle a bit and the Star Wars Hotel should be up and running by then...

Good luck, vegetaray123 vegetaray123 . It'll be nice to hear what you think so I know what to expect. Just told the wife to book for around this Nov for our Anniversary. I'm banking on Mid-Week in Mid-Nov being somewhat a manageable time. Probably not though but whatever:lol:

I guess Disney want to be the one to announce this because when I posted that signed Mando helmet going around last week, I got a couple DM's asking me to take it down. I guess it doesn't matter now:lol:

Basically...

Fingers crossed they have an announcement with a premier date...

With spin-offs comin, I really wish they would of jus made the Expanded Universe cannon. Smh

dumbest move they did was making it non cannon....my uncle from Florida (who's old) was into allllllll those novels and ish between da og triligies...

working off fandom is da easiest thing for studios to do, im surprised was da resistance for fan service when its a clear winner.

Good luck, vegetaray123 vegetaray123 . It'll be nice to hear what you think so I know what to expect. Just told the wife to book for around this Nov for our Anniversary. I'm banking on Mid-Week in Mid-Nov being somewhat a manageable time. Probably not though but whatever:lol:
im going to Disneyland in September for galaxys edge with fiancé and kids because I can’t wait it for it to open over here in Florida. I’m trying to get the one of the leader spot for attractions over here. Money will be spent big time

I guess Disney want to be the one to announce this because when I posted that signed Mando helmet going around last week, I got a couple DM's asking me to take it down. I guess it doesn't matter now:lol:
How did you get the pic anyway?

I haven't really been following, but what's with all the hate towards Brie?
I know I shouldn't be reading the stuff in the comments-section, but there seems to be a lot of negativity towards her.

^^^:rofl::lol:

Gave up on SW the minute the mouse bought them, at least the movie side of things.
They actually thought it would be a good idea to give 3 different directors creative liberties in a film series that is the defined the word trilogy and saga
JJ probably saw his biggest problem in "fixing" all of this as bringing back Maz and the knights of ren, and Captain Phasma

They bout to have Brie, and JLaw squaring off in some new trilogy in 5-6 years tops

Not mad, just what I expected

They bout to have Brie, and JLaw squaring off in some new trilogy in 5-6 years tops

Not mad, just what I expected
This doesnt even sound bad :lol:

The potential outraged and rustled jimmies is something I look forward to laugh at.

Get the right director and writer and it'll be great.

SW definitely needs more color though.

Back
Top Bottom