Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd pay massive amounts of money for the entire New Jedi Order saga to be either animated like that or made into live action films. :smokin Had its flaws, but the entire thing is still an amazing read.

I'd pay massive amounts of money for the entire New Jedi Order saga to be either animated like that or made into live action films. :smokin Had its flaws, but the entire thing is still an amazing read.

Mandos storming the Jedi Temple.
Luke working with the Sith
Abeloth
Daala
Jagged Fel
Jacen's daughter with Han/Leia

:pimp:

16230797_1105437266233264_2275099865237159936_n.jpg

Abeloth
Daala
Jagged Fel

Naah, you went too far :lol: All of that is Fate of the Jedi territory and most of it happens to be some of the worst parts in my opinion. I can definitely skip seeing Abeloth. Dial it back to Legacy of the Force and give us Jacen Solo becoming Darth Caedus and taking over the Galactic Alliance.

Torturing Ben Skywalker
Dueling Luke Skywalker
Fighting Jaina Solo and a group of Mandalorians
Luke and Mara Skywalker vs Lumiya

Now we're talking :smokin

Abeloth
Daala
Jagged Fel

Naah, you went too far :lol: All of that is Fate of the Jedi territory and most of it happens to be some of the worst parts in my opinion. I can definitely skip seeing Abeloth. Dial it back to Legacy of the Force and give us Jacen Solo becoming Darth Caedus and taking over the Galactic Alliance.

Torturing Ben Skywalker
Dueling Luke Skywalker

I def hear you on the Caedus/Jacen turn, and I would LOVE to see Fett train Jaina, on screen. :wow: :smh: :pimp:

But with Abeloth, something I find extremely interesting outside of the book, is her ability to become anyone. As in, ANYONE could appear on screen, as "Abeloth" Vader, Mara, Jacen, Luke, Maul, anyone. With today's technology and their ability to screw around with stuff, we could see 1983 Lando with a lightsaber and a smile. :lol: Her character would be incredible on screen, something that's lost in book form. (and they drug out her story way too damn long, that I know) But she also brought the Sith out to play as well, and seein Luke/Ben among a planet of Sith is dope enough for me. Especially when you figure they can cut out some of the extra fat, so to speak.

Abeloth
Daala
Jagged Fel

Torturing Ben Skywalker
Dueling Luke Skywalker

I def hear you on the Caedus/Jacen turn, and I would LOVE to see Fett train Jaina, on screen. :wow: :smh: :pimp:

But with Abeloth, something I find extremely interesting outside of the book, is her ability to become anyone. As in, ANYONE could appear on screen, as "Abeloth" Vader, Mara, Jacen, Luke, Maul, anyone. With today's technology and their ability to screw around with stuff, we could see 1983 Lando with a lightsaber and a smile. :lol: Her character would be incredible on screen, something that's lost in book form. (and they drug out her story way too damn long, that I know) But she also brought the Sith out to play as well, and seein Luke/Ben among a planet of Sith is dope enough for me. Especially when you figure they can cut out some of the extra fat, so to speak.

If they were ever to do an Episode 10-12 trilogy i'd love for them to adapt the Star Wars Legacy comic series, with Darth Krayt and Cade Skywalker.

If they were ever to do an Episode 10-12 trilogy i'd love for them to adapt the Star Wars Legacy comic series, with Darth Krayt and Cade Skywalker.

I really liked that comic. All the flashbacks and how they tied Krayt in to the past was so dope to me.

I really liked that comic. All the flashbacks and how they tied Krayt in to the past was so dope to me.

Yep. I fully admit that I was iffy on the comic at first. Cade Skywalker being a bounty hunting junkie caught me off guard and I wasn't for it. He definitely grew on me over time and I enjoyed how different he was from both Anakin and Luke. Writer did a great job giving him his own unique storyline, character flaws, and supporting cast. And this applies to the entire Star Wars Universe within the comic as well. Krayt and his ilk were Sith, but they weren't the same as any of the previous Sith we'd seen, having their own culture and beliefs. Kray wasn't Emperor Palpatine or anything, but he was (visually and spiritually) a formidable foe for our heroes to deal with. I was somewhat disappointed that they made him A'Sharad Hett (Only because Hett was one of my favorite Prequel Era Jedi from the comics, along with Quinlan Vos), but it was a great way to tie two eras together and to wrap up Hett's storyline. They also weren't afraid to tie in other eras as well, such as Luke's. The series was also a great example of how to juggle multiple factions in a war against one primary enemy. You had the Galactic Alliance, the Fel Empire, the Jedi, and then Cade and his crew caught in-between it all. I really do think it was one of the best EU stories we ever had. If there's one complaint I have overall its that they didn't set it a little further down the line from Luke's time period. The idea that Luke Skywalker manages to undo the damage his father did, recreate a thriving Jedi Order, and save the galaxy multiple times, only for said Order to be nearly destroyed like a century later never sat well with me.

currently planning a short trip to Ireland and want to visit Skellig Michael aka the first jedi temple

Anyone been yet? Tips/suggestions?

Going to be in Orlando for two weeks in April for my first Celebration and The Dark Side Half Marathon weekend. Cannot wait! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom