start to say your good bye to jordan brand

It's all marketing, they tell you no more numbered air jordans for this year to hype you up for the next surprise numbered release (quickstrike) . This istheir cash cow, they love creating hype, fights at malls all for a pair of shoes. I wish things were the same as they were back in the 90's. Their wasnever as much hype as their is now.

i believe in 2010 things will change so this 2009 will had some money save to buy other things jordans heads so lets just keep the hope that in 2010 somethingthat we could said yesss they are back so lets hope for a better cuz we aint got no choice

Originally Posted by eciaccord

It's all marketing, they tell you no more numbered air jordans for this year to hype you up for the next surprise numbered release (quickstrike) . This is their cash cow, they love creating hype, fights at malls all for a pair of shoes. I wish things were the same as they were back in the 90's. Their was never as much hype as their is now.

indifferent.gif
Kids were getting MURDERED for their shoes in the90s....
indifferent.gif

can jordan brand please consider to make shoes at least in taiwan and use better materials?

If they continue with there current workmanship, i'm afraid i won't be able to support jordan brand for much longer.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I'm not saying i'm completly done with JB but i wont be buying much at all next year as JB come at us with their Reebok style product line up next year.

Thank god for Nike's 2009 line up

I will just continue to rock Retros. If no retros drop then, I will just try and go back and get the older js.

i mean there are 2 packs that are also supposed 2 be released in 09'
but for the most part i'm done wit JB
unless some1 is selling some OG-!*% then i'd copp
RIP J.B.

Back
Top Bottom