start to say your good bye to jordan brand

I think Brand Jordan ran out of ideas long ago. Actually i think they overplayed their hand and tried to make the shoes with too many design, technicalcomponents after the AJ 13. Once the 14 came out it was downhill from there. As far as the retro thing goes. It was nice when it was 1 shoe a year with 2 to 3releases. But the re-retroing and fusion stufff and all the other bells and whistles Brand Jordan has presented you all with these last lets say 5-6 years hasmade the brand loose a lot of its integrity. But Brand Jordan is a bottom line company so to make $$$ they have to flood the market will as much product aspossible and keep you chasing 'limited" bells and whistle product.

Man, I said goodbye JB last year. There were a few and I mean few hopefuls coming into 2008, but I ended up getting rid of them because they were justdissappointments. XX3 sucked on the court, and the Hare VII felt cheap and flimsy. Those were all I bought. I know lots of people were mesmerized by the 11/12,but to me, they were not worth 310.00, much less what resellers are making now. Everything I own from JB is prior to 2003. Im sorry, but they are just a jokenow, as well as the idiots asking 650+ for this 11/12 pack. JB will never change.

the 2 retro 3 packs are most likely going to have the true blues and the white cements

the 7s pack will probaly have the boredeuxs

and 2 og 1s are releasing this year

and the the og metallic 1 are too

so you need to read 1st before posting

Originally Posted by youngmonc

im done also........now its time to collect older retros..........no more wastin stupid amount for *%$##*$$.......

Pretty much sums it up

Same here, have been spending way too much money on Js over the years. Copped 2 packs of 11/12 and that's it for me. Would only splash money on Concord XI,Playoff or White/Red XII and Infrared VIs.

Thanks MJ and Jordan Brand. It's been truly emotional.

Originally Posted by markjo75

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

wow 11s quality SUCKS!!! i hate it its soo bad

Yeah, I'm not going to be shy about rocking these... I'm not going to baby them. The materials are sub-par to some variants I've seen. The XII is on point, though.

You mean some fakes are better than XI CDPs?

Quality-wise, yes... I've seen more convincing variants on eBay. If I had never seen the CDP XI, and someone was rocking them in the street, I'dprobably sneer at them for wearing fakes. These are OFFICIAL Jordan Brand fakes, though... so I guess that makes them acceptable.

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone has heard about these Lebrons coming out Jan8th that are quickstrikes. I heard only 380 pairs in canada. Gotta get thedown low on em.

true story hope they do release these kickz everyone are asking for hope you reading this JB!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by greatone33333

FUSION 11'S OR 6 RINGS SPACE JAMS WOULD BE NICE
What the#$%^&*
I seriously hope you're joking homey. Thats the $#!+ thats killing the brand,
mad.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I'm done! The only other JB releases I would like to see are the Space Jams, White/Cement III's, and the Infrared VI's. Nike 2009>JB 2009
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

wow 11s quality SUCKS!!! i hate it its soo bad

amen too that bro, i had a pair of the OG's and i have a pair of the retros n i compared them i almost sold the new xi's to get a hold of another retro pair, the red in the retros is way darker... the new xi's looks pink compare to the OG's.. but yeah im guessing JB is going to drop some heat inthe retro VI colorways...

Originally Posted by flight415

Originally Posted by greatone33333

FUSION 11'S OR 6 RINGS SPACE JAMS WOULD BE NICE
What the#$%^&*
I seriously hope you're joking homey. Thats the $#!+ thats killing the brand,
mad.gif
MAN THIS IS THE TYPE OF %!!% THAT I HATE TO READ AND HEAR ABOUT.. YOUNG *@$ PUNKS WANTING SOME BRIGHT *@$ COLORS TO WEAR WITH THEIR BRIGHT *@$SWEATERS.. JUST STICK TO THE BASICS NO MORE FUSIONS AND NO MORE 6 RINGS IN MY OPINOIN, BUT I GUESS JB KNOWS HOW TOO MAKE MONEY OFF IDIOTS.

im definitely taking a break from JB after all the insanity of '08
...but i just know sub-consciously im somehow going to compensate not buying Js with buying other kicks (AM's, Dunks, Hyperdunks, etc,etc)
....like someone said earlier, "Once you start collecting sneakers, then you're trapped for life.", so much for saving loot in '09
smh.gif
at myself

anyone else have their last bit of jb faith in these upcoming 2009 packs? ive seen the list, and i got some hope in these. 2009 is not looking all that bad forme, i might be able to get some of the older retro's without having to dea with all the cracking and yellowing. i dont know about anyone else, but id takea hit on quality to get a newer pair that will last way longer.

i cant abandon JB, i can only hope pray for a better future...

so i better start now...

the only thing im going to look forward to in 09 besides the griffeys......The HOF package, Slam Dunk Package, and thoe 1/2 cent pennys......

Back
Top Bottom