Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

your chest exploded brahski.

man, you know damn well your bf is single digits. trying to get the guys all wet, huh? lol

been on the ec stack for about five days while doing minimal cardio and lifting hard lost 8 pounds so far but have been puttin up pr in bench and squat only bad part is that I have to literally force myself to eat
smh.gif

Honestly, I'm not on any type of strict/special diet. I just do my best to avoid junk.

This basically sums up what I eat throughout the day...

1st Meal: Cereal, oatmeal, 1-2 slices of wheat bread, and a protein shake (skim milk, banana, 1 scoop of whey, 1/2 cup egg whites, flax oil).

2nd Meal: Tuna sandwich and fruit.

Post W/O: Same shake I have in the morning, but with 2 scoops whey instead of 1.

3rd Meal: Chicken breast, sweet potato, and some type of vegetable.

4th Meal: Same as third. (I often end up skipping this meal a lot.)

Before Bed: A bowl of cereal and casein with skim milk (sometimes I'll mix it with a banana and egg whites if it's not to late to make all that racket with the blender
laugh.gif
)

Between Meal Snacks: Granola bars and fruit.

Really nothing too serious and pretty easy to follow. I still end up cheating my !+# off...A LOT.
laugh.gif

My metabolism is serious, though.
eek.gif
I'm ALWAYS starving and any junk gets burned off with the quickness!

For those who want my w/o, I'll post it tomorrow. I'm tired as hell.
ohwell.gif

Hyper Cutter -
roll.gif
I really had no idea. I've never been checked.

How many calories do you all burn on a typical cardio day?

I'm in the process of losing weight and I try to burn 500-1000. I usually land in the 600-800 range.

Also, anybody ever had a treadmill crap out on them?
laugh.gif
I did the other day, should of knew better since I kept hearing the sound of sneakers rubbing when another guy was on it.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

been on the ec stack for about five days while doing minimal cardio and lifting hard lost 8 pounds so far but have been puttin up pr in bench and squat only bad part is that I have to literally force myself to eat
smh.gif

info on that EC stack? thats a fat burner correct? pros/cons?

im in the process of gettin lean, steady 160-165 weight and cuttin fat, startin to do back to back lift + hour $#$ of hoop

paul just keep eating right bro.
what i always told myself over the summer or when training:
CSET- Commit. Sleep right. Eat right. Train right.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Honestly, I'm not on any type of strict/special diet. I just do my best to avoid junk.

This basically sums up what I eat throughout the day...

1st Meal: Cereal, oatmeal, 1-2 slices of wheat bread, and a protein shake (skim milk, banana, 1 scoop of whey, 1/2 cup egg whites, flax oil).

2nd Meal: Tuna sandwich and fruit.

Post W/O: Same shake I have in the morning, but with 2 scoops whey instead of 1.

3rd Meal: Chicken breast, sweet potato, and some type of vegetable.

4th Meal: Same as third. (I often end up skipping this meal a lot.)

Before Bed: A bowl of cereal and casein with skim milk (sometimes I'll mix it with a banana and egg whites if it's not to late to make all that racket with the blender
laugh.gif
)

Between Meal Snacks: Granola bars and fruit.

Really nothing too serious and pretty easy to follow. I still end up cheating my !+# off...A LOT.
laugh.gif

My metabolism is serious, though.
eek.gif
I'm ALWAYS starving and any junk gets burned off with the quickness!

For those who want my w/o, I'll post it tomorrow. I'm tired as hell.
ohwell.gif

Hyper Cutter -
roll.gif
I really had no idea. I've never been checked.
Post before/after pics too if you got them. How long have you been working out to get into that shape?

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

smh.gif

info on that EC stack? thats a fat burner correct? pros/cons?

im in the process of gettin lean, steady 160-165 weight and cuttin fat, startin to do back to back lift + hour $#$ of hoop

epherda and caffeine stack works amazing    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

Very nice SNEAKERKING757
eek.gif

Hopefully I will be like that soon..

Progress Pics:
Front:
Spoiler [+]
Back:
Spoiler [+]

I started working out when I graduated from high school in 2008. I signed up at the gym that summer, but since then I have not been consistent at the gym. I would consider those days, to be "strength" training, because I was on a weird exercise schedule and my routine was also very weird. I was basically doing, cardio and an upper body workout everyday. I then started reading this topic and bodybuilding.com, and became educated. I started to get serious and have went to the gym straight since late December 2009 until present day.

My stats:
Past Weight: I started at like 167lbs, dropped all the way to 151lbs, and slowly got back up to my current weight.
Current Weight: 158lbs
(lol, not much stats here)

Let me know how I am doing.. I wish I had pictures from before I started exercising. I sill want to drop some body fat, to make my abs pop out more,,

nerd.gif

sneakerking... does the back match the front though? I'm just curious.

I'll be going clean edge until the summer... it's been 2 weeks and I've already made a big difference. #*+$ alcohol man, makes me wonder what I'd look like if I had dropped it a year ago...

question for hiit on treadmill:

i'm doing 10 speed 6% incline 1min, 2min rest 4speed 6%incline in 8 cycles... it says i burned 400-500 calories on the treadmill calorie counter so give or take that is 10-20% margin of error, so 300-400 calories.

Now my question is i used to burn 800-900(with the 10-20% margin of error) calories doing 5miles on the treadmill at a 5speed 6%incline for an hour.

Is the HIIT for me? I tried it yesterday and i completed the cycles in 24-26minutes, i was definitely exhausted and could barely finish the last cycle , but what surprised me was the calorie burnt was 50% less than running the 5miles.

Can someone HELP me out, Please? Should i stick with the 5mile run or stay with the HIIT; i definitely do not want to gain any weight by using a workout that burns less calories than what i am used to.

Another question: Can someone recommend me a pre-workout supplement, not for getting big just to give me a energy boost.
Thank you very much, for any response.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

i'm doing 10 speed 6% incline 1min, 2min rest 4speed 6%incline in 8 cycles... it says i burned 400-500 calories on the treadmill calorie counter so give or take that is 10-20% margin of error, so 300-400 calories.

Now my question is i used to burn 800-900(with the 10-20% margin of error) calories doing 5miles on the treadmill at a 5speed 6%incline for an hour.

Is the HIIT for me? I tried it yesterday and i completed the cycles in 24-26minutes, i was definitely exhausted and could barely finish the last cycle , but what surprised me was the calorie burnt was 50% less than running the 5miles.

Can someone HELP me out, Please? Should i stick with the 5mile run or stay with the HIIT; i definitely do not want to gain any weight by using a workout that burns less calories than what i am used to.

Another question: Can someone recommend me a pre-workout supplement, not for getting big just to give me a energy boost.

broncaid+caffeinepills=ec stack thank me later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NjCollector

broncaid+caffeinepills=ec stack thank me later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Walking down a dangerous path with that concoction.

same can be said for anything when not done correctly or in appropriate moderation
...but you recommended a product to someone with no knowledge of any medical/background histroy that has reports of heart attack and stroke.

Its also illegal in a lot of places.

Its one thing if a person chooses to take something, but when people get into the habit of recommending products to others it creates a gigantic problem.  (Not directing this just as you, but to individuals in general.) 

same can be said for anything when not done correctly or in appropriate moderation
How much do you weigh? 165? And you need EC stack to get lean?
roll.gif

My man. Great job Sneakerking.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love this thread. Keep up the work everyone. 

I've been slacking due to school. 

I'm getting it in today though. Cannot wait. 
happy.gif

You have the beginnings of a meth lab. But I guess meth, when done correctly and in moderation, is not harmful

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

How much do you weigh? 165? And you need EC stack to get lean?
roll.gif

lol jus tryin to cut fat my man i was around 175 now down to 167 while still seeing strength gains and finally seeing that third row on the abs....all Im sayin is that everyone trying to cut fat should atleast give it a cautious try cause it works

Originally Posted by RKO2004

How many calories do you all burn on a typical cardio day?

I'm in the process of losing weight and I try to burn 500-1000. I usually land in the 600-800 range.

Also, anybody ever had a treadmill crap out on them?
laugh.gif
I did the other day, should of knew better since I kept hearing the sound of sneakers rubbing when another guy was on it.
I don't have a cardio day, I do my cardio everyday after lifting. I do 400 calories everyday after I lift.

Back
Top Bottom