Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Laced up.. I pm'd you..

I thought i was gonna have progress pics by may 1st, but I pushed it back on some Dr. Dre shh.. 6x 6/6 is my goal.. 180lbs 12-14% BF, and hopefully the "illusion" of a six pack.
laugh.gif

Gym membership ends in 4 days so i guess the neighborhood and the local track will have to do.

Question to people who have lost a huge amount of weight in a relatively small period of time--

I'm 6'1'' 200 at the moment. I want to get rid of as much fat as possible in a month. I know that weight loss should be at a slow and
steady rate/no crash diets--I just want to know what is the maximum one can lose in a month in a somewhat-healthy manner.

I'm going to be eating at maintence/drinking water/OD'ing on Cardio(I know lifting would help but I have no access to a Gym), not starving myself or anything lol

first good workout i had in awhile ever since ive been paranoid about my testosterone levels

finished all my sets of deadlift... with decent form at 315 which ive never done before... had this hs chick eyein me the whole time
pimp.gif

my bench has gone down a bit  though...

laced good progress up there my man

i encourage more members to post up their progress pictures.

just motivating seeing the changes we can all make

dj the buddah fuddah-is it still becuase you jammed your nuts? you still haven't recovered? why do i remember this? why?

i will try to get some new pics for next week. this is my last week of bioforge before i get back on it in 7 weeks. it's annoying to take, but it has finally proven me it works. this is my 2nd to last week on presurge before i take 2 weeks off of it. another great boost that i am going to miss for awhile.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Ive never taken it, but I hear that O-Chem is wicked difficult.  Ive never heard someone say anything close to otherwise.

Think of it like this, if you aren't in a study group that meets weekly you might get a C. It's not rare for Orgo to have a 50%+ failure rate.

Most top tier colleges now require Orgo II for a B.S. in anything focusing on bio. I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm just saying prepare ASAP. Its not easy.

Man I remember hearing HORROR stories about O-Chem during my Freshman year. Most folks I know failed. I know plenty of folks that I thought worked hard that finished the semester in the 50% range.

Originally Posted by iLLest

So today I cooked a chicken breast with beef strips mixed in hoison sauce with non fat ranch. I sent my friend a pic and said "see eating healthy isn't a bad thing" and he said "ya but it's fried"

??????????

How else am I supposed to cook a frozen chicken breast other than on a pan ontop of the stove????

iLLest!
Your friend is an idiot, don't listen to him.

I've recently started baking bone in chicken breasts a pack at a time with the skin on and no seasoning for 1 hr. at 350 deg. The chicken comes out juicy and tender even when reheated.

Yall are sleeping on Tilapia Filets/Loins from Costco. Put that in the frying pan with a little PAM or in the oven and put some lemon on top when its done....WOW

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Yall are sleeping on Tilapia Filets/Loins from Costco. Put that in the frying pan with a little PAM or in the oven and put some lemon on top when its done....WOW

is it expensive? they come in a bag right?

I see some great progress in here.
pimp.gif

I'll contribute...

10/10/09 (during a dirty bulk
smh.gif
)
progressf.jpg

4/27/10
42710.jpg

I definitely leaned out a bit, but still have a long ways to go...

Can someone guesstimate my bf% for me?

Great progress sneakerking. You look around 8%. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

pimp.gif

I'll contribute...

smh.gif
)
progressf.jpg

4/27/10
42710.jpg

eek.gif
yo let me get your workout/meal plan.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

pimp.gif

I'll contribute...

smh.gif
)
progressf.jpg

4/27/10
42710.jpg

eek.gif
yo let me get your workout/meal plan.

Back
Top Bottom