Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by ErickM713

laugh.gif
 funny thing is I'm a huge procrastinator but I'm dead serious about the gym thing.
also because my schedule clears up in February since I'll be out of work and have more than enough time on my hands.
What exactly are you asking? Is February a good time to go to the gym? The hell does that mean? Is February a month for faster gains or something?
indifferent.gif

Seriously, I'm mad you asked this question. If you were really about getting fit, you'd have attended by now. Hell, I bet you've been contemplating going to the gym for a while now, but you'd rather start tomorrow, huh? a tomorrow that never comes
30t6p3b.gif

Start the damn gym whenever you can and stop procrastinating.

inb4 "its easier said then done" 
eyes.gif

yea ok...

Side question though, anybody here try the German Volume Training? Contemplating it when I start cutting. Reviews?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Jeans getting tighter
smokin.gif

eyes.gif
 & 
pimp.gif
. btw what jeans do ya'll fit in best. my waist is like a 31/32 but i can only fit into 33/34 because of my quads, calves, etc. so hard to find nice fitting jeans now. i prefer to try and wear slim cuts 

Originally Posted by gConquer

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Jeans getting tighter
smokin.gif

eyes.gif
 & 
pimp.gif
. btw what jeans do ya'll fit in best. my waist is like a 31/32 but i can only fit into 33/34 because of my quads, calves, etc. so hard to find nice fitting jeans now. i prefer to try and wear slim cuts 
How big are your legs? My legs are around 25" and I still can squeeze 'em in my size 30 New Standard's.

im1mhg.jpg

After 6 months without hitting the gym, ive been back for 3 weeks and am starting to feel good again. Just started taking Jack3d again, !%++ makes me itchy!

do you guys use any other sites for training tips, "motivation", articles, videos?
I use:

simplyshredded.com

and

bodybuilding.com,

always looking for some more good links though. 

hook me up.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

do you guys use any other sites for training tips, "motivation", articles, videos?
I use:

simplyshredded.com

and

bodybuilding.com,

always looking for some more good links though. 

hook me up.

T-Nation.com
EliteFTS.com

Those 2 you mentioned are baloney in terms of scientific approaches...just blogs if you ask me.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

laugh.gif
 funny thing is I'm a huge procrastinator but I'm dead serious about the gym thing.
also because my schedule clears up in February since I'll be out of work and have more than enough time on my hands.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. You don't have 1 hour during the day? Not even a lunch break? 

What do you guys do to lean out?

Since bulking for the past 2-3 months 've been on a cut for the past two weeks and have been strict dieting while adding 30 minutes of steady state/fat burn cardio after every workout.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Do you guys drink a lot of water while cutting?

i drink a 2 lt bottle while at work, then refill that and drink it while lifting, so 4 lts and whatever i drink between work and gym

I was starting to plateau a bit in terms of my gains. Im finally making progress again. Seriously, keep changing your workouts. Whether it be weight resistance or workouts.

Yo Im skinny with a gut forming how do a tone up and bulk up.I have a high metabolism and a bad diet die to college what can I do to gain muscle and definition along with cardio.Ill be honest I never lift weights seriously before

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Yo Im skinny with a gut forming how do a tone up and bulk up.I have a high metabolism and a bad diet die to college what can I do to gain muscle and definition along with cardio.Ill be honest I never lift weights seriously before
No cardio yet, get on starting strength.

Eat oats, eat clean, BULK BULK BULK

burn the fat when cuttin, then add cardio if you want.

also, wait for someonelse to help out lol.

What do you guys think about hammer curls?? Seems like every time I do them in the gym, ppl give me weird looks like "wth is he doing, thats not how you curl a db."

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

No cardio yet, get on starting strength.

Eat oats, eat clean, BULK BULK BULK

burn the fat when cuttin, then add cardio if you want.

also, wait for someonelse to help out lol.

What do u mean by eating clean

Back
Top Bottom