Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

I think I need something to give me the energy to do my workouts 4 hours a week. Im a beginner, dont know what Im doing. But I see everyone is taking something for extra edge and an extra push. Just watch Bigger Faster Stronger yesterday, lol, and now I feel like the lone clown trying to do it with nothing but water and chicken breasts. Help!

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

i went from this to this in a month and a half
<>

first pic was taken jan 5th second was taken feb 23rd

i've also gained about 5 kilos went from 65 to 70 so around 155 lbs. 

Its crazy how tats look better on leaner bodies 

That's good results for that time frame man Info on your workout/diet?

Just copped this Progressive Stack from Bodybuilding.com
image_prod_FASP014_450_white.jpg

Any of you guys know a good solo workout regimen? Don't really wanna do bench press since I`m going to be working out alone.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

has anyone used 1mr? i use jack3d currently but i heard 1mr has u going harder, but I've also heard it gives u a headache

Started using Jack3d, the crash afterwards
sick.gif
1mr?...info?
I use 1mr....

Ive never used any other preworkout so I dont know how it really compares to any others but I will say that it works. If you are sensitive to caffeine its going to give you a little bit of the jitters the first few times using it. However it really gets you focused on working hard and the rush of energy lasts at least an hour and a half which is plenty sufficient for a good workout. I have yet to experience a "crash." I have noticed my max on all muscle groups getting higher because of the increased energy.....but there is some downsides. It tastes HORRIBLE
sick.gif
. Unless you get a good flavor like pink lemonade which I highly recommend. It tends to upset the stomach if you ate too close to using. In general it might upset the stomach because of the amount of caffeine it has. Another downside is you tend to build tolerence pretty quick. The suggested dose is 1 scoop and I found myself doing about 1 and 1/4 scoop halfway through the tub.

cliffs:
great burst of energy
minor jitters
no crash
makes you visit the can before lifting

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

has anyone here done the 16/8 intermittent fasting? good results?
I did something similar and it worked for me. Have gone from 230 to 175. I like the intermittent fasting techniques, I feel it works well for me. Not for everyone though. If you cant fight through the hunger cravings then I would suggest another plan.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Back on EC Stack. Im *!$%+$@ starving.
i wanna do it but i'm shook of any stimulants. i was taking nootropics before and it increased my seizures, last thing i need is to have one while i'm lifting
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I think I need something to give me the energy to do my workouts 4 hours a week. Im a beginner, dont know what Im doing. But I see everyone is taking something for extra edge and an extra push. Just watch Bigger Faster Stronger yesterday, lol, and now I feel like the lone clown trying to do it with nothing but water and chicken breasts. Help!
Not me.
My energy comes from the heart, as cliche as that sounds, staying focus, being positive, and pushing myself is all the energy I need.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Back on EC Stack. Im *!$%+$@ starving.
i wanna do it but i'm shook of any stimulants. i was taking nootropics before and it increased my seizures, last thing i need is to have one while i'm lifting
30t6p3b.gif
Damn
tired.gif

I'd advise you not to do it then...cause im very stim tolerable (was up to 3 scoops of jack3d before this)...but this ++!* has me ready to run marathons and ++!* all jittery.

read up on the stickies in the bodybuilding.com forums.  
not everyone is taking supplements for an extra push., but if you feel like you need some an extra boost, down a cup of black coffee.  the first time i did, i felt like superman at the gym.  been doing it fairly regularly ever since.

nothing but water and chicken breasts?  i hope you're actually eating something other than chicken breasts.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Any of you guys know a good solo workout regimen? Don't really wanna do bench press since I`m going to be working out alone.

indifferent.gif

cmon bro.  are you trying to bench press to failure for all of your chest days?  if you are, you's doin it wrong.  i think the vast majority of the people here work out alone.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

read up on the stickies in the bodybuilding.com forums.  
not everyone is taking supplements for an extra push., but if you feel like you need some an extra boost, down a cup of black coffee.  the first time i did, i felt like superman at the gym.  been doing it fairly regularly ever since.

nothing but water and chicken breasts?  i hope you're actually eating something other than chicken breasts.

indifferent.gif

cmon bro.  are you trying to bench press to failure for all of your chest days?  if you are, you's doin it wrong.  i think the vast majority of the people here work out alone.
lol I need to find a good solo workout, I`m just use to having spotters man

To those asking about EC stacks. i was on it and i did a cycle of it. the brand i used was BRONKAID. i was using it 2-3 times a day and the first week was hectic got me sweating and couldn't stay still. i started using it when i weight about 167 and after 6 weeks of using it i dropped to 150ish prolly lower. i was on a strick diet as well just literally eating chicken and veggies and protein.

thats may 2011
after EC
thats july 2011

right now im walking around at 165 but without the fat. i just watched what i eat. but i did a dirty bulk for 3 months and trying to cut right now so the method im using is "IF" or intermittent fasting. leangains.com has a lot of info if you wanna get to know it. i think its working so far because i just dropped 3lbs this the past couple of weeks. they have a different type of fasting which is i believe 12/16 hrs of fasting and then eat. of course you still have to maintain your macros but its easier to lose weight because you can pretty much eat whatever you want. i do a 12hr fasting then eat for 4hr then fast again. if you guys have any question with EC stacks or about IF just PM me.

Star at a comfortable weight. And if you decide to lift heavy or go to failure, just bench in the power rack so you can get pinned down.

edit: or you can bench press with dumbbells

The two shakes I just had will have me full until the wee hours of the morning. One tasted like a Dunakroo, the other, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dman22193

Star at a comfortable weight. And if you decide to lift heavy or go to failure, just bench in the power rack so you can get pinned down.

edit: or you can bench press with dumbbells
nice.
You guys got any tips for stacking?

I have multiple products that say take before and after workouts or with meals. 

Do you guys take multiple products at the same time or do you guys alternate or what? Any of you guys really knowledgeable? I may need like one on one help via PM

the only product i recommend even taking is whey protein, all else is trash and worthless. regardless of what anyone else says.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the only product i recommend even taking is whey protein, all else is trash and worthless. regardless of what anyone else says.

lol back when I played football all I use to take were 3 shakes a day, but I hear so much about stacking I was like hey I might as well see what this stuff is about

^ Whey protein is great if you need a few extra calories and quick grams of protein. I started taking creatine monohydrate about a month ago and im already getting decent results. (more stamina in the gym, holding more water weight too). Just mix 3-5g in my post-workout shake.

^ Whey protein is great if you need a few extra calories and quick grams of protein. I started taking creatine monohydrate about a month ago and im already getting decent results. (more stamina in the gym, holding more water weight too). Just mix 3-5g in my post-workout shake.

that's supposed to be a good thing?

like I have pre and post work out drinks, but its advise to take a shake before and after too got me kinda confused.

like I have pre and post work out drinks, but its advise to take a shake before and after too got me kinda confused.

you're worrying too much about supplements.  focus your time, money and energy in the gym and kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom