Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Has anyone tried oxyelite pro? I have read alot of reviews and it seems to be working really well, just want to see if anybody on here has seen it.

got a quick NOOB question you can call it, but whats the best type of protein shake to buy? I tried Muscle Milk today and wasnt that bad

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

got a quick NOOB question you can call it, but whats the best type of protein shake to buy? I tried Muscle Milk today and wasnt that bad
Optimum Nutrition needs to start paying me..with all the pubbing i do for them

but to answer ur question Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey is the best..in my personal experiences

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

but to answer ur question Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey is the best..in my personal experiences
I'll look into that.
You got any thing to look for in the liquid form?
Or would i be good drinking the powder before i go to school in the morning, and workout maybe 8 hours later? or would it be too long of period?

I use dymatize whey and allthewhey protein. good quality stuff and isn't overpriced like ON gold standard. they got quality stuff too but they jacked up the price from years ago. i never try to pay more than 25-28 for 5 lbs of whey.

I'm using MGN (muscle gauge nutrition) whey protein isolate. Ice Cream Sandwich Flavor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Tastes REAL good for something just mixed with water. I put like 8-10oz of water for 2 scoops. 22-25g of protein per scoop and only 103-111 calories per scoop.

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

I use dymatize whey and allthewhey protein. good quality stuff and isn't overpriced like ON gold standard. they got quality stuff too but they jacked up the price from years ago. i never try to pay more than 25-28 for 5 lbs of whey.
dymatize is trash...i pay for quality and results...and ON delivers both...i get it for half the price by ordering off bodybuilding.com

Abel i drink one in the morn, one pre & one post work out, one before i go to bed...along with my regular intake of meals

dymatize is trash...i pay for quality and results...and ON delivers both...i get it for half the price by ordering off bodybuilding.com

Abel i drink one in the morn, one pre & one post work out, one before i go to bed...along with my regular intake of meals
So if i mix one in morning and take it with me to school, 8 hours later it would still be good to drink right?
Appreciate the help bro

dymatize is far from trash dont speak on products u have no clue about turd

and if u think ur paying half price on bodybuilding.com ur a fool. just cus they cross out 75.99 doesn't mean ur paying half buddy.

u pay almost double the price for the same quality as I do.. smarten up nas

I'll look into that.
Or would i be good drinking the powder before i go to school in the morning, and workout maybe 8 hours later? or would it be too long of period?
if you cant have a shake before or after a workout at least try to eat a balanced meal. not sure if on is sold as a drink. off the top of my head all i can think of is muscle milk.

and if u think ur paying half price on bodybuilding.com ur a fool. just cus they cross out 75.99 doesn't mean ur paying half buddy.

this kid must not know who he's talkin to..

but i digress...enjoy ur trash

i know exactly who u are-- a dumb misinformed consumer.

just cus bb.com promotes ON on the front pages turds like u hype the crap outta it and they end up raising it prices.

i'll take my trash anyday than paying the cost for being a dumb consumer.

i know exactly who u are-- a dumb misinformed consumer.

just cus bb.com promotes ON on the front pages turds like u hype the crap outta it and they end up raising it prices.

i'll take my trash anyday than paying the cost for being a dumb consumer.

U right
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

I'll look into that.
if you cant have a shake before or after a workout at least try to eat a balanced meal. not sure if on is sold as a drink. off the top of my head all i can think of is muscle milk.

yea all i seen was muscle milk too, but i want to start taking protein tho, cause ive been eating right and ive seen SOME results, but want to step it up a notch.

I'll look into that.

yea all i seen was muscle milk too, but i want to start taking protein tho, cause ive been eating right and ive seen SOME results, but want to step it up a notch.
Just get powder, RTDs are a waste of money.  Protein + Milk + Blender Bottle =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sNc magic

I'll look into that.

pimp.gif
since its milk wont it spoil in a few hours?

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

i can't help but feel like a manlet sometimes, lol
Please explain
laugh.gif
I'm still not sure what the definition of a manlet is. I'm only 5'7 so I think I may be one by default
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I'll look into that.

pimp.gif
My bad, I missed that.  Personally, I would just bring the powder by itself and add a carton of milk later or just use water in your case.

I'll look into that.

pimp.gif
water works just as well....

I'll look into that.

pimp.gif
water works just as well....
cool. How many times a day should i drink it?
And just wanted to state: im 18 ( if it matters ), hit the weight room M,W,F for about 1.5 hours.

i just started weight training about 6 (maybe more) months ago. I use dumbbells and a adjustable bench (thats all i have). Before that i used to be a runner.

Should i be drinking the protein shakes?

Pros/Cons ?

Ok new poster in this thread..

Work out 4 days a week... VERY slow results.. CREATINE yes/no?? Opinions/thoughts/pros/cons? Thx

how is ON whey overpriced?
laugh.gif
its the best why on the market at its price. good quality and tastes good and pretty cheap

Back
Top Bottom