STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thats your excuse for everything though :lol:  You couldn't even sniff my numbers if you gained 50 pounds much less the 25 you calim you're gonna gain lol

Also your SKINNY not lean, like **** on a fat girl.

I have beef with no one on here, its the internet lol but lets be serious you and the other minions would never talk sideways in real life.

:lol:

We just have different goals.

Just be the best you that you can be :pimp:

No hate

You know damn well saying no hate is just like saying no offense then straight up offending someone 
laugh.gif

Bwood just think he's some sort of God, but he's human like the rest of us :lol:

"Peasant weight" :lol:

That's barely a step under Lucky always referring to himself as an alpha and everyone else a beta.

You're the size of a child.

I'm the size of a man.

What's there to argue about ?

I rarely visit this thread anymore because people like you who visit the YMCA pretend to train.

I will go back in the shadows.

Have fun living your fitness life in a thread on a shoe forum.

You know damn well saying no hate is just like saying no offense then straight up offending someone :lol:  

:lol:

I seriously didn't mean it like that.

If you're motivated, have a goal, and you're going after it then it's all good.

everyone has different tastes, that's why there's bodybuilding, powerlifting, and cross fit :lol:

Reading through the exchanges and I don't see what Jew would even need to apologize for. He didn't even say anything! :lol:

Lol, yea yea

So in the spirit of getting along, thanks Big Boss for saying to go half a size down on the Romaleos!

Got them today and felt like I got exactly the right size.

It's not really as stiff and clunky as I was expecting it to be. I've heard all kinds of stories about it lol

Last edited:
this thread stopped having a purpose long ago.

lettuce be honest.

jewbacca vs bwood.

who's "physique would u rather have?

Lol, yea yea

So in the spirit of getting along, thanks Big Boss for saying to go half a size down on the Romaleos!

Got them today and felt like I got exactly the right size.

It's not really as stiff and clunky as I was expecting it to be. I've heard all kinds of stories about it lol
You're welcome buddy! 

Im still waiting to see if Eastbay actually ships mine out, they charged me for them so lets hope I get them 
laugh.gif

This is easily the weirdest (supposedly ) singular topic thread ever. From body fat % to jew vs bwood vs boss. Which i thought was all jokes then. Feels then serious then sorrys

Whenever I come in this thread, which is sporadically, there's always some funk poppin off lol.

When in reality if we ever saw a fellow NTer at the gym, it would be all love. Or so I'd like to think. We family yall. :\

Last edited:
In all fairness, it's really hard not to get repetiive in this kind of thread. I just look at this thread as somewhere to 'hang out' when you're bored and you have something lifting related to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom