STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So ofcourse I took all your guys advice and also continued with my norm. Today I did deads, heavy rows, pull ups, pull downs, rear delt flys. But before that I rolled my pec muscles out with a lacrosse ball and all I can say is DIOS MIO! It was painful but felt good at the same time. Began feeling a burning sensation throughout the chest. Probably from the muscles finally releasing? Did it 3x throughout this session.

Immediately felt some relief on the shoulders. Not a lot as expected but enough to be able to tell. Thanks for the vid jphysique jphysique . Gonna invest in a lacrosse ball to use while I'm not busy at work

Last edited:
Homeboy definitely made an impressive transformation, but that punching in the video is tragic. I'd edit that out with the quickness.

I had a similar weight loss to our boy foosey

was at 252 in feburary

down to 188.6 as of friday 
pimp.gif

congrats bro. proud of you, how you feeling.
Great 

i hadn't even notice i lost all that weight until people started commenting on it

you never really notice it because you look at yourself everyday

and then you started getting veins you never knew existed and da shawtys staring a lil longer (lol jk)... (not really)

I wished i would took pics at the beginning but it wasn't really on my mind and honestly i probably was a lil self conscious

the funny thing about it is at 252 you could tell i lifted but now i look more muscular at a smaller size, everyone thinks I'm still in the 200's 
laugh.gif

For the most part i carb cycled for 6 days than had a refeed on the seventh day

I wouldnt recommend this but on my low carb days i virtually had no carbs basically in a state of ketosis, ( no im not skinny fat at all)

i felt like **** the first few weeks. The upside is when i have decent carbs im on god level and lost minimal strength.

Now im reverse dieting tryinf to find my BMR/Maintenance level

I couldve dropped the weight on a few hundred carbs

So ofcourse I took all your guys advice and also continued with my norm. Today I did deads, heavy rows, pull ups, pull downs, rear delt flys. But before that I rolled my pec muscles out with a lacrosse ball and all I can say is DIOS MIO! It was painful but felt good at the same time. Began feeling a burning sensation throughout the chest. Probably from the muscles finally releasing? Did it 3x throughout this session.

Immediately felt some relief on the shoulders. Not a lot as expected but enough to be able to tell. Thanks for the vid @JPhysique. Gonna invest in a lacrosse ball to use while I'm not busy at work
Told you bro! Haha. Nice! Very nice you needed to get that fascia out. Soft tissue work along with mobility and your shoulder will thank you! Remember to do these on your off days or before you lift( just remember it takes a toll on you and might even be a mini workout lol) glad to have helped and glad you feel better. Plus your lifting can only get better now. Add this to the lacrosse/soft tissue work and your golden pony boy lol.

Back
Top Bottom