STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Idk what to say, then

Maybe more isolation type movements like lateral raises

Maybe muscle snatches with light weight?

pull-ups and deadlifts don't really target the rear delts if you're trying to correct that muscle imbalance. heavy rows are good and throw in face pulls, reverse flyes, bent over lateral raises etc.
Thanks fellas gonna give it a shot.

You guys recommend anything for shoulders? My left shoulder sits slightly further up than my right. And both are moving forward instead of staying where they are supposed to. A lot of times it causes me pain but recently it's been really bad. Pain is affecting my bench and push ups ALOT. I've been doing a lot more back and upper back workouts like pull ups and lawn mowers in very good form as per my chiropractors advice and it has helped some. Farmer carries are helping too
Sounds like you have an anterior tilt(forward tilt) You got tight pecs/impingement in your shoulders plus doing face pulls, soft tissue work, along with mobility work should help you out man! 

Check my video out and let me know if it helps!  

You guys recommend anything for shoulders? My left shoulder sits slightly further up than my right. And both are moving forward instead of staying where they are supposed to. A lot of times it causes me pain but recently it's been really bad. Pain is affecting my bench and push ups ALOT. I've been doing a lot more back and upper back workouts like pull ups and lawn mowers in very good form as per my chiropractors advice and it has helped some. Farmer carries are helping too

https://www.defrancostraining.com/u...ts-to-avoid-shoulder-injuries-increase-power/

There's some really good stuff in here.

bigboss bigboss has 4% body fat.

Dude is the man.

If it wasn't for him in This thread, I'd be lost on how to properly train.

Thank god for him and his bro science.

@BIGBOSS has 4% body fat.

Dude is the man.

If it wasn't for him in This thread, I'd be lost on how to properly train.

Thank god for him and his bro science.
embarassed.gif

frown.gif

Still waiting to see you squat though big boy

Talk mess about my back squat, yet you don't even squat :lol:

Dude..

You weight as much as a 12 year old girl.

You also lift as much as a 15 year old boy.

I don't back squat heavy anymore because there's no need for me to - completely reconstructed knee and collapsed vertebrae.

Last edited:
Dude..

You weight as much as a 12 year old girl.

You also lift as much as a 15 year old boy.

I don't back squat heavy anymore because there's no need for me to - completely reconstructed knee and collapsed vertebrae.

I've squated 330 at 140. I've weighed up to 180 before :lol:

I'm lean by choice :pimp:

Sorry about your injuries, but maybe you shouldn't talk if you can't do it yourself anymore.

I've squated 330 at 140. I've weighed up to 180 before :lol:

I'm lean by choice :pimp:

Sorry about your injuries, but maybe you shouldn't talk if you can't do it yourself anymore.

Hahaha..

Tiny weak people make me laugh.

I heard you grunt while you squated that peasant weight.

Keep think you're doing it, kid.

I've squated 330 at 140. I've weighed up to 180 before
laugh.gif

I'm lean by choice
pimp.gif

You're not even stronger than me pound for pound 
laugh.gif

Well barely I should say.

Last edited:
Bwood just think he's some sort of God, but he's human like the rest of us :lol:

"Peasant weight" :lol:

That's barely a step under Lucky always referring to himself as an alpha and everyone else a beta.

I'm doing it lean, you're doing it with a keg
laugh.gif

I've got no beef with you though. I can respect the fact you have goals and are attacking them
pimp.gif
Thats your excuse for everything though 
laugh.gif
 You couldn't even sniff my numbers if you gained 50 pounds much less the 25 you calim you're gonna gain lol

Also your SKINNY not lean, like **** on a fat girl.

I have beef with no one on here, its the internet lol but lets be serious you and the other minions would never talk sideways in real life.

Back
Top Bottom