STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ah the new years thing. Wouldn't work where I go cuz I lift at a crossfit. It's a pretty constant number all year round.

there aren't fat crossfitters???

again goign to the gym is only 10% of the equation.

I know people who literally only hit the gym so they can continue to eat pizza drink beer/wine, burgers and fries every day.

and again no judgement, do you.

But Going to your 3 days a week cross fit meetings (or gym in general) doesn't make you "healthy or fit"

Lol sounds like your definition of being fit is to have a six pack. And anything less than that, nah. Diet is a whole different ball game. If you have a less than stellar diet, but you can do x amount of weight, run x amount of miles, you wouldn't say that's being fit?

I can't be convinced cuz I don't see any evidence of it. Literally. It's just not what I'm seeing, at all.

Even people I know who hate exercising do it cuz that's what everyone else is doing. That's just what I'm seeing.

Well what youre seeing is a small niche inside of a small niche. Youre looking at your town and thinking its the world.

But 50 piece chicken nuggets for $10 doe.... 
nerd.gif

PR'd on Kipping pullups. Did 42 in a row :pimp:

Battle wounds:

IMAG0394-11443495277.jpg

IMAG03951443495277.jpg

Video of me doing it in spoiler

jk, result of rope pull during Spartan Sprint

Lol sounds like your definition of being fit is to have a six pack. And anything less than that, nah. Diet is a whole different ball game. If you have a less than stellar diet, but you can do x amount of weight, run x amount of miles, you wouldn't say that's being fit?
My definition of fit is ... gym + balance food plan

not.... going to work out 2 times a week and eating 50 piece mcnuggets everyday

PR'd on Kipping pullups. Did 42 in a row :pimp:

Let me calculate that to my Crossfitter to reality calculator:

bee boop bee boppp

so about 8 real strict pull ups

Last edited:
There seems to be a more widespread health consciousness than ever before tho. I even had a little kid come up and ask me one time "McDonalds is unhealthy right?". I definitely was not thinking like that in 1st grade. When I first started going to my gym 10+ years ago there were times you could go and have all the equipment to yourself, now there's a crowd at all hours

And why do crossfitters brag about calloused hands. That's lame as hell :lol:

where do you work @amel223 ?!
tell me you don't have any fatass co-workers. c'mon man. you don't know ANY slobs?!!

and read the spoiler before you judge the kipper :lol:

Last edited:
i read it still don't care for kippers.

Bragging about calloused hands is lame... do your work period..

again knowing what is bad is one thing, but doesn't mean people know what is good.

Guys can we not do this again?

its been legit months since a kipping pull up cat fight lmao

where do you work @amel223 ?!
tell me you don't have any fatass co-workers. c'mon man. you don't know ANY slobs?!!

and read the spoiler before you judge the kipper :lol:

Lol, I know plenty of fat coworkers. But they're all so much older than me. I'm the youngest where I work at. Well, one of the youngest. I'm a nurse at a mental hospital.

I knew of one overweight person my age when I started out at my job, but then she joined a gym and dropped 40 pounds #kanyeshrug

Let's remember all the initial talk was about people in my age group. If you wanna expand that to everyone in my life, young or old, of course I know fat people who don't go to the gym

Last edited:
Lol, I know plenty of fat coworkers. But they're all so much older than me. I'm the youngest where I work at. Well, one of the youngest. I'm a nurse at a mental hospital.

I knew of one overweight person my age when I started out at my job, but then she joined a gym and dropped 40 pounds #kanyeshrug

Let's remember all the initial talk was about people in my age group. If you wanna expand that to everyone in my life, young or old, of course I know fat people who don't go to the gym
how old are you. i can show u pics of fatties our age

I only have one co worker most the time and he's my gym buddy and roommate/homie. He isn't fat.

My last job all my co workers were straight jacked. My guy is like 5-6 200 pounds or something crazy. Has diabetes but doesn't even take insulin because he regulates his diet so well. True savage as big boss would say. :lol: but 75% of the kitchen was big. Servers and bartenders... Not so much.

can anyone recommend a pre workout that wont get so amped up that my heart will explode  

lol why even take pre work out. just take half a caffeine pill or get the drink packets with caffeine and taurine

this is what I use everyday now, haven't taken pre work out since February

lol why even take pre work out. just take half a caffeine pill or get the drink packets with caffeine and taurine

this is what I use everyday now, haven't taken pre work out since February
whah where to cop?

whah where to cop?

Food lion (grocery store out here on the east coast)

any grocery store
I think Walmart has them as well.

1 whole packet is actually 2 servings so i just put half in my water bottle for in the morning and another half for when I go work out.

4 bucks for 18 packets
(3 when its on sale)

for most of us thats what..less than 8 a month for a energy boost plus get taurine. for the work out

Back
Top Bottom