STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yea I definitely didn't look like that when I was 17 I was frail as **** :lol:. I cracked 160 lbs my senior year of high school (5'10) now I'm up to 180 and I still want to get bigger

Most 17 year old black kids don't either.

Good genetics are good genetics regardless of race.
Yeah but you definitely see more black guys with superior genetics then white\, I see a lot of guys at my gym that don't even take lifting serious but have good physiques. 

Last edited:
I was probably 180 when i was 17. Im around 215 now but i was over 230 at one point after i got hit. Combination of not being able to do anything and the side effect of the meds i was taking at the time had me gaining weight like crazy. Lucky i was on housey and couldn't go anywhere cuz none of my pants fit me :lol:. Been back in the gym 9mths now, first couple i was out here struggling with 5lbs dbs lol.

There's a 15 year old at my gym that was repping 295 on incline bench the other day. He's black

^^^

Son said bigger side of the fam and 5'7. :wow: :lol:

That's crazy.

I come from a short fam too though, I'm the tallest of all my relatives and I'm only 6'1 on a good day.

Hey, I'm trying to get rid of some Virus compression pants I never wore. I have a black pair and a grey pair, size Small (there's a few of us in here). I have a few others that I do wear, so having more is overkill. Can let go of both pairs for like 90 bucks or something.

m boiz m boiz what's a cornbread boy? Lol now I feel like the white guy who doesn't understand slang lmao

:lol: the irony.

I believe he was referring to his white genetics
Lmaooooooo oh ok I had to Google it all I found was a kids book about a boy made of cornbread???

Yeah I just learned how to cut and it's been working well. Just learned macros really good. Lifting really is something you "never really know". You just always learn more.

Also, now I can train more people and take their money since I got the nutrition side down [emoji]128578[/emoji]

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/184324"teen club" on the boat so I just know I was really young.

Check his birth certificate....and his piss :lol:

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
^^^

Son said bigger side of the fam and 5'7. :wow: :lol:

That's crazy.

I come from a short fam too though, I'm the tallest of all my relatives and I'm only 6'1 on a good day.

I'm 5'9. My little brother was 5'10-5'11. Got a half brother who is 6'4. Dad is supposedly 6'0. His brother is supposedly 6'6.......HOW I CAME OUT 5'9 THEN.

I WANT AN EXPLANATION.

But I'm taller than most. Until that really tall guy walks past. Or I'm around my cousins who are brothers and all 6"0 or taller. My one cousin gets **** JUST BECAUSE HE'S 6'4. it's like someone with green eyes IT JUST AUTOMATICALLY MEAN YOU LOOK GOOD EVEN IF YOU DON'T

So I have good genetics? Cause I look at #naturalbodybuilding on IG. They small af. No offense but they are. Like I'm just looking for that ONE guy who is 185-190 who's brolic to give me hope. Haven't found one as of yet that wasn't probably roiding. Besides that it's just little 140lb dudes in stringers [emoji]128529[/emoji]

In trying to be 190 and brolic AF. F the bull.

It's damn near impossible to tell who's natural but I do thinks it's kinda crazy people believe guys like Simeon Panda, Ulysess and etc are natural.

I still kinda chuckle at the "natural bodybuilder " IG models

It's damn near impossible to tell who's natural but I do thinks it's kinda crazy people believe guys like Simeon Panda, Ulysess and etc are natural.
I had a whole discussion with a friend of Dante Franklin who said he was natural and just has crazy genetics. Told me to peep his FB pics from years back. I mean in 2013 he was brolic at his first win. But he's SUPER brolic now. Who knows.

Before I die I wanna see everyone natural, no roids. That would be hilarious to see the REAL size of a lot of these dudes.

Last edited:
Prep meal done for this week. Off day from gym. Gonna eat clean, eat poptarts, and peach cobbler. Maybe my favorite Jalapeño chips. FWM.

I got blasted in here for my opinion last time. But just because youre taking $200 of "legal" supplements a month. Doesnt make you "natty" in my eyes. But thats just my opinion

Last edited:
I got blasted in here for my opinion last time. But just because youre taking $200 of "legal" supplements a month. Doesnt make you "natty" in my eyes. But thats just my opinion

:lol:

I don't even use supps but most of them are bs and just a money grab for people in the fitness industry with a strong following.

Really the only supps you'll ever need are BCAA and protein. I guess pre workouts fall under that umbrella but you could also just take caffeine or green tea extract and get the same effect.

None of these "natural" bodybuilders are making gains because of their supps, it's just test/HGH just like the IFBB NPC guys but in smaller amounts.

I don't even use supps but most of them are bs and just a money grab for people in the fitness industry with a strong following.

Really the only supps you'll ever need are BCAA and protein. I guess pre workouts fall under that umbrella but you could also just take caffeine or green tea extract and get the same effect.

None of these "natural" bodybuilders are making gains because of their supps, it's just test/HGH just like the IFBB NPC guys but in smaller amounts.

Creatine

Its not exactly that the legal ones are placebos. Theyre doing something. But as i said no need for me to get blasted in here again

Last edited:

100% agree.

Back
Top Bottom