STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I read the Strength and Conidtion workout
It was 2 sets of 20 at BW.

I did the whole 40 under 4:12.

Y'all might be right about that 50 under 5 mins. That was with a belt. :lol:

I can barely walk

Last edited:
Made an appointment for my back with my PT for Monday. It's sad I'm excited :lol:

Still in here trying to make due. Going to stretch out and try to get some work done.

Did some bicep work today and started working on my squats. Grine Grine good looks with that info, i started those 4phases that dude with the big *** beard was talking about in that video. I forgot his name lol. Definitely felt like i was getting a lot deeper but i was needing help from the resistance band. Gonna stick with it 2 or 3 times a week til im ready to get to the next phase. I also ditched my kobes for squats, rocking adidas busenitz (only other shoe i have with me) they beat up butat least they are flatter. Might ditch kicks all together once i get everything right.

Also something else that came to mind is i wear shoe inserts cuz i have a flat foot. Is that gonna make a difference?

did three sets of squats. I feel tired to do more.

If I wake up early I'll get at it again but I'm tired for this **** now yo :lol:

Happy lifting.

Been lifting for about a month and a half now. Started squats doing 125 :lol: did 165 today. I'm trying to take it slow adding weight. My goal is 200 squat and 185 bench (which is currently at 145) by the end of the year then we'll see from there. You guys think it's possible? I'm not really sure how fast I can improve. My bw is 182 as of today

Did some bicep work today and started working on my squats. @marmourjr good looks with that info, i started those 4phases that dude with the big *** beard was talking about in that video. I forgot his name lol. Definitely felt like i was getting a lot deeper but i was needing help from the resistance band. Gonna stick with it 2 or 3 times a week til im ready to get to the next phase. I also ditched my kobes for squats, rocking adidas busenitz (only other shoe i have with me) they beat up butat least they are flatter. Might ditch kicks all together once i get everything right.

Also something else that came to mind is i wear shoe inserts cuz i have a flat foot. Is that gonna make a difference?
That is great news bro.  Can't wait to see that progress...

I used to have horrible ankle mobility, so I relied on my lifters.  

If you're able to do it with your flat sole, that's even better. However, if you feel that your ankle mobility may cause issue...Inserts may help.

Last edited:
That is great news bro.  Can't wait to see that progress...

I used to have horrible ankle mobility, so I relied on my lifters.  

If you're able to do it with your flat sole, that's even better. However, if you feel that your ankle mobility may cause issue...Inserts may help.

Ill give it a try without inserts next time see how it feels. Appreciate the help again! Will keep posted with progress.

Been lifting for about a month and a half now. Started squats doing 125
laugh.gif
did 165 today. I'm trying to take it slow adding weight. My goal is 200 squat and 185 bench (which is currently at 145) by the end of the year then we'll see from there. You guys think it's possible? I'm not really sure how fast I can improve. My bw is 182 as of today
You've got beginner's gains on your side, you should be able to attain both of those marks.

What's your routine look like?

Solid leg day for no sleep or food.

Repped 295 bs went for 315 which is my pr and dumped it. It's ok I'd get it any other day if I was feeling better.

Then I did deficit dl at 185 for 40 reps.

Then learned to pull sumo. Felt weird then I got the weight moving fast once I got used to pushing my feet out hard. Just kept it at 185.

Today was a bit rough:

Front squats every 90 sec
5 @ 78%
3 @ 84%
2 @ 90%
1 @ 96%
2 @ 90%
3 @ 84%
5 @ 78%

Then

For time:
1500m row
150 double unders
50 ab mat sit ups
150 double unders
1500m row

You've got beginner's gains on your side, you should be able to attain both of those marks.

What's your routine look like?
im kind of doing the 5x5 program. Not following it strictly though I kinda do my own thing I add other lifts like incline db, rows, decline bb. I don't really have a routine :lol:

Its not exactly that the legal ones are placebos. Theyre doing something. But as i said no need for me to get blasted in here again

If I was spending mad money on supplements I'd just run gear for cheaper and get more gains. It's not rocket science. :lol: just not for the faint of heart.

At the least just buy more food instead of hundreds in sups and you'll get stronger faster.

Last edited:
im kind of doing the 5x5 program. Not following it strictly though I kinda do my own thing I add other lifts like incline db, rows, decline bb. I don't really have a routine
laugh.gif
You'll be fine. Just bump up the weight every 2 weeks by about 5% and stay consistent. 3 months is a long time at your juncture, you'll probably be setting new goals before year's end.

When i first started, i wont lie i thought supps were awesome, kinda like a cheat code until i realized its just a waste of money.

You'll be fine. Just bump up the weight every 2 weeks by about 5% and stay consistent. 3 months is a long time at your juncture, you'll probably be setting new goals before year's end.
Yeah I figured I might get to my goal before then but it keeps me motivated knowing I have a goal and seeing myself improve every week

Been lifting for about a month and a half now. Started squats doing 125
laugh.gif
did 165 today. I'm trying to take it slow adding weight. My goal is 200 squat and 185 bench (which is currently at 145) by the end of the year then we'll see from there. You guys think it's possible? I'm not really sure how fast I can improve. My bw is 182 as of today
i started lifting 1 1/2 years ago. bodyweight at 120. squat was at 135, bench was at 100, and DL was at 170. these are all 5x5 reps

im 155-160lb now and my squats are at 275, bench at 185, and DL at 315. Yea, you're gonna be making all kindz of gains if you keep being consistent with your training and diet bro. keep grinding. its the rewards and the transformation that gets you addicted.

i started lifting 1 1/2 years ago. bodyweight at 120. squat was at 135, bench was at 100, and DL was at 170. these are all 5x5 reps

im 155-160lb now and my squats are at 275, bench at 185, and DL at 315. Yea, you're gonna be making all kindz of gains if you keep being consistent with your training and diet bro. keep grinding. its the rewards and the transformation that gets you addicted.

Reminds me of this. From 3:00 to 4:12

Been lifting for about a month and a half now. Started squats doing 125 :lol: did 165 today. I'm trying to take it slow adding weight. My goal is 200 squat and 185 bench (which is currently at 145) by the end of the year then we'll see from there. You guys think it's possible? I'm not really sure how fast I can improve. My bw is 182 as of today

How old are you? No offense at all but 120 lbs is SUPER light for an adult male. Like Jewish intern camp low

How old are you? No offense at all but 120 lbs is SUPER light for an adult male. Like Jewish intern camp low

I was 114 when I started papi.

Reminds me of this. From 3:00 to 4:12

Uhhh don't get it mixed up. I enjoy going to the gym and all, but it's not my life.

I was 20 around that time and 5'6. 22 now. Also, it's pretty disrespectful to compare someone to the Jews during the holocaust. You should avoid saying that ever again. Another FYI, many Jews weighed much less than that as well. I'm also a history major.

You had to have been under 18 though right? I've been super scrawny my whole life but haven't been 120 and lower since like the 4th or 5th grade. I dont think I've ever met an adult male that was lighter than 140, even pasty anime enthusiasts

Edit*. W W)taps I'm sorry im extremely faded and usually not nearly this crass. I didn't mean to make light of a historical tragedy as impactful as the holocaust. I sincerely apologize for being a jackass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom