STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That's not fair for us not flexible dudes. .. i can break parallel with something under my heels

Hit 310x2 bench yesterday. NEW pR. Put up 105x10 flat dumb press. Said F it, went up to 110. Got 6. Gonna work my to 10. Hit 270 on incline bench. Finished up burning about 500 calories on cardio.

Got 2 weeks left to hit 168. Just realized my delt is shaped like a heart. Yet, I am full of hatred. Interesting.

Last edited:

and would that be a wrap for leg day?  Just hit legs this morning and looking to switch up my routine a little.
I would throw in something for hamstrings like RDL/SDL and some curls and then be done, maybe some calves if I have time.

Grine Grine is right. I have terrible hip mobility and if I can get depth everyonr can....it takes some stretching and some warming up, but it can be done. Squat shoes have helped.

Last edited:
Marmourjr doing a low key heel turn...

I think for once I agree with tdogg :nerd:

Im sorry that I cursed you man

Don't change. You were the nicest of all of us.

Last edited:
That's not fair for us not flexible dudes. .. i can break parallel with something under my heels

Just keep working at it bro. Gaining mobility is tough and it's a long process but it's damn satisfying. Just keep at it. Set an attainable goal for yourself, ie touch the ground while standing, touch your toes, etc.

My mobility is trash and I still manage to break parallel.

These gains gon come regardless. :pimp:

Any time I try to go ATG with anything over 315 though. :x :lol:

Atg is a no go for me. Plates under the heels ftw. Bootleg squat shoes lets gooooo

I'm a pretty high squatter for an oly lifter. Still break parallel though.

Only really go atg on heavy oly lifts

*edit

Damn. I really gained 5 pounds after that 4 day drinking and eating binge smh... F me

Last edited:
I haven't been 125 in years. I'd love to be down to 140.. If I can manage that, I'd be happy.

Instagram, I haven't crossfitted in a yr. You would know if you weren't so busy paying attention to Facebook and Snapchat.

Last edited:
I haven't been 125 in years. I'd love to be down to 140.. If I can manage that, I'd be happy.

Instagram, I haven't crossfitted in a yr. You would know if you weren't so busy paying attention to Facebook and Snapchat.

Pics of you or ducktales

Marmourjr doing a low key heel turn...

I think for once I agree with tdogg :nerd:

Im sorry that I cursed you man

Don't change. You were the nicest of all of us.

Man, I'm nice with the weights. :lol:

I'm still the same ol g.

I think the Amel curse done hit me...Shoulder is aching. I think i'll do mostly squats and conditioning this week. Too cold to be grabbing a barbell
laugh.gif

I think the Amel curse done hit me...Shoulder is aching. I think i'll do mostly squats and conditioning this week. Too cold to be grabbing a barbell
laugh.gif

Shoulders, too. I remember you stating that you wish you would have requested for the MRI...

What happened? Think this could be related to previous injuries? 

I know with a 2.5 weight under my heels im hitting at the very least parrallel possibly lower. And in def working on it flat foot.
The more weight on my back the lower i get.. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom