STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm not eliminating sugar, I'm just lowering my intake of it. The processed forms is what I'm really removing the most. I'm still getting some in the foods eat and these fruit snacks. I was just so far in excess before this cut, that lowering it to reasonable diet levels is a rough adjustment, both mentally as physically. I'll be smooth as my body gets used to this, but right now, it's blah.

Besides natural sugars from fruit are always much better than pure sugar cane. .

i found a great diet plan: have your wife/gf have a baby, never go to sleep, hold the baby and walk 1 million miles a night around the house, lose your appetite cause everything costs alotta money. i lost 5# in 1 week so far. didn't even have to hit the gym once :nthat:

:smh:

Can someone reiterate whats so bad about Chipotle again? The chips is about the only really bad thing there. They cook all of the meat right in front of you and even make the guac themselves also.

Last edited:
Can someone reiterate whats so bad about Chipotle again? The chips is about the only really bad thing there. They cook all of the meat right in front of you and even make the guac themselves also.

I mean, people said it before - they don't cook it using the healthiest stuff but as a once a week, once in a while sorta thing its fine. Stay away from the crazy amount of rice/carbs and you can get a meal high in protein and good fat. The only thing is it's going to be high in calories, so you gotta adjust the rest of your day out but besides that - it's fine. Unless you're SUPER hardcore (bashing any cheat meals :x ) - which some of these people are - it's all good. You don't seem to be at that level since you're asking the question.

Have you ever asked yourself where that "meat" comes from? Or what the "meat" is cooked in? What oils were used? The point is, you really don't know how the food is prepared. You see them combine it all in a nice little tortilla (and trust, I'm not judging...I love their chicken burritos), but you have ZERO idea how that food is cooked and where it really comes from. There's a stark difference between food being GOOD FOR YOU and food fitting in your macros. Hell, you could eat ice cream SOLELY and get abs if you did it right...does that mean it's healthy for you?

I've said this before. But check Matt Ogus. Has chipotle damn near 7 days a week and sees no problems.

iLLest!

Dudes gotta learn to live life, heck job carted Jason's deli today and I had some and 4 cookies lol I'm not gonna die heck I just know scale prob won't move much if any when I weigh in Saturday since I had my Super Bowl cheat day, it isn't the end of the world just means I gotta make up for it. It's about self control if you have a bad meal every so often sure you could have lost an extra lb but you're not gonna die, enjoy life.

I think I screwed up my metabolism, I'm cutting crazy low calorie wise and working out and losing only 3lbs a week which is good but my deficit is huge for someone my size, they recommend I up my calories for a little (guys from bb.com)

I think I screwed up my metabolism, I'm cutting crazy low calorie wise and working out and losing only 3lbs a week which is good but my deficit is huge for someone my size, they recommend I up my calories for a little (guys from bb.com)
Post your stats bro

Within itself I am not knocking chipotle.

Line chipotle up vs other fast food. Of course chipotle.

Chipotle vs your own cooking. My control.

Get it?

Y'all are cracking me up with the defense of chipotle. I can eat Whatabutger everyday too if I plan my other meals accordingly to hit my calorie and macro goals.

I need to eat more Chipotle.

Being 6'7 and 135 lbs is no fun.

What in the.....

You'd literally have to be like this dude...

I've said this before. But check Matt Ogus. Has chipotle damn near 7 days a week and sees no problems.

iLLest!

Because one has muscles and an aesthetically pleasing figure does NOT make one healthy.

Only issue with Chipotle is the sodium IMO, an that's only if you really care or need to watch your intake.

Within itself I am not knocking chipotle.

Line chipotle up vs other fast food. Of course chipotle.

Chipotle vs your own cooking. My control.

Get it?
Exactly.  To each his own, though.  If it fits your "macros," go for it.  The quality of meat plus the oils they use...I'll pass.  Chains in general aren't the best places to buy food.

iLLest!
Because one has muscles and an aesthetically pleasing figure does NOT make one healthy.
Bingo.

Have you ever asked yourself where that "meat" comes from? Or what the "meat" is cooked in? What oils were used? The point is, you really don't know how the food is prepared. You see them combine it all in a nice little tortilla (and trust, I'm not judging...I love their chicken burritos), but you have ZERO idea how that food is cooked and where it really comes from. There's a stark difference between food being GOOD FOR YOU and food fitting in your macros. Hell, you could eat ice cream SOLELY and get abs if you did it right...does that mean it's healthy for you?

You don't even know where the meat in the supermarket or butchers shop comes from though.

Tonights Dinner:

Grilled turkey burger with a slice of reduced fat provolone cheese on top.
1 cup brown rice
Asparagus and mushrooms sautéed in a lottle light soy sauce in Siracha.

It came out delicious :smile:

About 40g protein.
Stomach is happy...for now.
Ill be hungry again in 90 minutes, that fitness hunger :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom