STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

2 weeks with no chest

i was struggling a little bit with a 45 on each side when normally its easy

never going that long without chest again

Maybe you really are hungry though and your metabolism has gotten better/quicker or whatever.

I mean I've been thinking my metabolism has changed because when ever I go ham those weeks I usually still have same weight loss or it stalls and the following week I have a bigger weight loss because I let go of excess water weight. I dont think i;ve been feeling this way because my metabolism is getting weaker,now I`m starting to think its working more efficiently, because I end up taking huge dumps right after going ham opposed to my body just holding it in for a day like when I normally do IF.

Done:
5:30am - Woke up
6:00am - Dropped wife to work
6:30am - Ran 5k
7:30am - Clean, cut up and seasoned chicken (put in fridge to marinate)
8:30am - Showered
9:00am - Breakfast: coffee, banana, grits+ 3 glasses of water

Next:
11:30am - Shoot hoops
01:00pm - Cook chicken
02:00pm - Pick up wife from work
02:30pm - Lunch: Brown rice + beans + chicken + salad
03:00pm - Chillax/Rest

How often do y'all usually change your routines? It's been about 5 weeks for me and I'm about to switch it up.

Last edited:
Had a nice shake before I went in on some shoveling.  Still got a lot left to shovel.  Friggin 28 inches...
mean.gif
  That as well as some calisthenics was my workout for today.  State is pretty much shut down.

12 oz almond milk
1 serving peanut butter
1/4th cup steel cut oats (grounded it up in the magic bullet)
1 1/2 frozen banana
2 strawberries
handful spinach
1/2 scoop whey
Listen to this man. Been making this minus the spinach as a breakfast shake and it gets my day going. I add Greek yogurt too. I've alternated between bananas, pineapples, raspberries, blueberries, cherries, strawberries, and mangos.
Nice, glad that the shakes are working out for you bro!
Haha well it's hard for me to gain weight so I have to be a little extreme with my diet. I've gone from 157 to 168 in 8 weeks though so it's working, but sometimes I get so sick of food
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm sure that shake is good as hell (idk about that spinach though). its just funny to me cause im trying to cut weight right now, so on a good day, i'll eat 1600 calories. i started around 180 and i'm down to 159. its not even that bad but hearing stuff like that just makes me laugh at what im doing.

why only half a scoop of whey? i used to have something similar to that shake but id throw coffee in there in the mornings to just have everything at once lol
I try not to do too much whey unless necessary.  Since I didn't throw any yogurt in this one, I figured I'd add a lil protein especially with the long morning of shoveling I had ahead of me.

Made another one this morning.  No strawberries and spinach this time though.  Drank it at like 7 am and I've been good.  Probably won't eat other than a snack til later this afternoon.

Just did a 15 mile bike ride. Probably more than that.

Shake after
Milk (didn't have any Almond Milk left)
Peanut Butter
Frozen Bananas
Steel Cut Oats
Cocoa Powder

I made too much :smh:

I suggest EVERYONE listen to Bill Simmons' podcast with Arnold Schwarzenegger

They talk about

Him sneaking off of the military base to compete in the Jr. Olympia contest
Famous athletes he worked out with in the 70s. (Chuck Norris, Sonny Liston, Wilt Chamberlin, Superstar Billy Graham)
A lot of stories about Andre the Giant and Wilt Chamberlin
How people used to be ashamed of admitting that they worked out
How lifting weights was something that athletes were told to stay away from due to ignorance
How lucky he was that he has done all that he has done
Talks about his movies.

One of the better BS Report interviews but you know I view the BS Report as the Gospel.

Sneak preview of the interview:

Actual interview: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/grantland/player?id=8457563

Last edited:
DESTROYED my legs today.

FELT GREAT 
pimp.gif

Trying to sweat this cold out so I can get all of my energy back. Gotta push through these tough times.

Gonna be sore tomorrow

CANT WAIT

Yesterday I mixed my protein with Almond Milk instead of water for the first time:wow: Why the hell haven't I been doing this Its like a milkshake

Back day. Looking forward to it when this laker game goes off. My lats were sore for 3 days last time lol. Gonna be a great day

Did arms this morning. Seeing some solid progress.

8 weeks ago

Today

Eating in a surplus is getting easier, but still a chore.

Starting Monday I`m gonna take it up a notch with the dieting and workout especially since I`m gonna start studying for GMAT. No more IDC IDC IDC moments until maybe 4th of july lol. My "Cheat" days I`m just gonna do IF and eat to maintenance or under. The last 50 is the hardest.

Ever since i got layed off from work 2 weeks ago ive been eating like crap. Gotta get myself back on track starting tomorrow. 

Said that last week also 
embarassed.gif

tired.gif

frown.gif

eyes.gif

Love my long run days. Get to eat like a horse.

Breakfast: GoLean, skim milk, Greek yogurt, pineapple
Run
Lunch: peanut butter English muffin, 3 eggs w/ cheddar, homemade hash
Snack: salad w/ garbanzo beans, tomatoes, beets, feta, honey mustard yogurt dressing
Snack: carrots and hummus, clementines
Dinner: two homemade burgers on English muffins

Back
Top Bottom