STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man must have done a serious bid

Man I just got done boxing and my air Gordon 19s fell apart on me mid way SMH. Ripped the sole off, **** was a legit boxing boot.

Man must have done a serious bid

Man I just got done boxing and my air Gordon 19s fell apart on me mid way SMH. Ripped the sole off, **** was a legit boxing boot.
**** you wearing 15 year old Js to throw hands in? :rofl:

since my shoulder surgery and it healing, I cannot fathom ever benching again

gives me anxiety thinking about it

Whether or not you do traditional B.B. BP depends on your goals and injury history.

You won’t build the same kind of strength on a Hammer Strength as you will with a barbell. That’s any exercise, but you can still build muscle and get a great workout.

I still think it’s an essential exercise for overall body strength, but again it depends on your specific goals.

Whether or not you do traditional B.B. BP depends on your goals and injury history.

You won’t build the same kind of strength on a Hammer Strength as you will with a barbell. That’s any exercise, but you can still build muscle and get a great workout.

I still think it’s an essential exercise for overall body strength, but again it depends on your specific goals.

An essential exercise ?

Cmon, now.

Power cleans, squats, deadlifts = essential.

Not bench press lol

Weighted (on back / plates) push-ups; wide/diamond/normal

TRX push ups.

Dips; weighted

Hammer strength presses

Cables

Bench = over rated.

I see your trolling is still around.

Must suck to sit around all day on a forum just trolling.

Hahaha get off your soap box man, Im hardly a troll especially on this forum. This thread gets boring when only 3 people post actual pics/vids.

You need to put the past behind us and be my friend again.

Might get alot of hate for this but I dont deadlift anymore. Always gave me lower back pain so its not a big 3 for me anymore. I use to pull decent weight for sets ez year or two ago but gave it up. Meanwhile for squats im going below parallel and dont feel any pain at all. Odd cus squats and dl are taxing on the lowerback and a good overall body workout.Overtime I feel like its gonna *** up your lower back, not to mention OG's tell me they have back pain etc from lifting heavy weights back in the days with good form and its so taxing on the CNS. Eventually my knees will give out? Ironic lmao...

Might get alot of hate for this but I dont deadlift anymore. Always gave me lower back pain so its not a big 3 for me anymore. I use to pull decent weight for sets ez year or two ago but gave it up. Meanwhile for squats im going below parallel and dont feel any pain at all. Odd cus squats and dl are taxing on the lowerback and a good overall body workout.Overtime I feel like its gonna *** up your lower back, not to mention OG's tell me they have back pain etc from lifting heavy weights back in the days with good form and its so taxing on the CNS. Eventually my knees will give out? Ironic lmao...

Rack pulls will be a nice alternative

see what happens when we talk crossfit. place goes heywire.

it seems all innocent cuz we just posting baes

next thing u know boom

I blame you DonRafa DonRafa

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom