STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Seen something I never seen before

Got to the gym, dude was hitting flat bench with a hoodie over his face. Like he wasn’t wearing it, just had it covering his face/shoulders. Had to stop for a sec. he was just doing his reps and then would move it off. Seen him a little while later doing th same thing on incline bb. I thought maybe he wanted a little cushion from the bar to his chest but idunno why he covered his face lol

Seen something I never seen before

Got to the gym, dude was hitting flat bench with a hoodie over his face. Like he wasn’t wearing it, just had it covering his face/shoulders. Had to stop for a sec. he was just doing his reps and then would move it off. Seen him a little while later doing th same thing on incline bb. I thought maybe he wanted a little cushion from the bar to his chest but idunno why he covered his face lol
Muscle mind connection??

That's on some Batman begins ****

usually have a duffle on me. carry oly shoes (havent used since injury), wrist wraps (dont use), knee wraps (dont use), container of chalk (empty), lifting belt (don't use)

But' its thupreme

LMAO

Carry a bookbag in there with me. Usually just have a towel and hooping shoes just in case I wanna shoot after the workout.

sleeves, liquid chalk, wrist wraps, glock

i always leave everything in my car and just carry it in the gym depending on what day it is (pull, legs, push) lol
Ordered some liquid chalk. Joint is trash. Basically Elmer’s glue.

Leg press don't count so it doesn't matter

picard.png

sleeves, liquid chalk, wrist wraps, glock

i always leave everything in my car and just carry it in the gym depending on what day it is (pull, legs, push) lol

What day you bring the glizzy in there with you? Use it for accessory lifts on pull day?

Ordered some liquid chalk. Joint is trash. Basically Elmer’s glue.

What kind you use? I use liquid grip and I swear by it

Back
Top Bottom