STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I started watching his videos a few months ago. I’ve come to realize he’s kind of a **** :lol: but I still like him. I haven’t seen any of his “bad side” that some people talk about but I haven’t done my “research” :lol:

I just wonder how he came up like that. Does YouTube and online coaching really pay like that??

Merch, Youtube, Supps, Sponsers, Online coaching.. Dude been around for a min, I remember he got flamed for buying fake sneakers and made a video trying to defend it..:lol:

I started watching his videos a few months ago. I’ve come to realize he’s kind of a **** :lol: but I still like him. I haven’t seen any of his “bad side” that some people talk about but I haven’t done my “research” :lol:

I just wonder how he came up like that. Does YouTube and online coaching really pay like that??

youtube doesnt pay no more ever since ad-pocalypse lol. im sure he stacked bread when it did though and he just invested.
I still watch his vids but he does have a big ego. i'll give it to him, naturally, he has some of the best genetics. and i gotta respect his 405+ front squats.

but yea, he can be annoying at times but hes also entertaining lol

Dad with one baby boy too.

Not really blood related but it’s my girls son. She cheated on me in Jan and got pregnant by her side and the guy left the States.

It’s tough working out 6x a week like I use to. I’m just trying to stay consistent.

Simp

chris jones is cool in my book too. but im keepin it 100% real too. dude can sometimes come off as conceited and rude at times, even to his supporters.

and theres a difference between keeping it real and just being a douche. he does both :lol:

For real, dude keeps it real all the time, 99% of these fitness personalities are fake as ****.

The absolute worst are these fake IG girls with a fat *** and 50k followers thinking they are ****ing motivational speakers :lol:
Those followers are all paid for. Pretty asy to spot too. 6 posts of basic or abnormal workouts done in the most inconvenient locations, 50K followers..... sure

Last edited:
Gon check it out. I don’t really follow a lot of these guys anymore. Those twin dudes got dweeby. I watch chris Guzman once in a while. And I follow barbell brigade which I don’t really take seriously lol

Just snapped a quick pic of my current gym shoe rotation.

Love my Metcons for squats/deads days and the Ultra Boosts for every day gymwear and cardio. The UA Project Rock 1's are a pretty good best of both worlds for leg days or whatever. Still haven’t taken a spin in my AM 270's or Vapormax yet.

What you guys in most of the time?

43594883_1089076781266726_8352833816368245445_n.jpg

If you not taking all those kicks to the gym with you, you not doing it right.

Bet you not hitting any PRs

But I wear adipowers on squat days, uptempo 2s for other days I lift and I started boxing in af1 highs (took off the strap).

If you not taking all those kicks to the gym with you, you not doing it right.

Bet you not hitting any PRs

But I wear adipowers on squat days, uptempo 2s for other days I lift and I started boxing in af1 highs (took off the strap).

I just got back in the gym 5 weeks ago following 6 months recovery of rotator cuff surgery after tearing it 2 summers ago. So I have a few dormant that I got during that time off. Found out I had a technique issue that put too much focus on the front delts, and they did too much of the work, so been working on rear delts and great form.

Been great the last 5 weeks getting to real lifting and not just dang rehab. Been using the Inbody machine and put on 4.4 lbs muscle while dropping .6 lb fat in those 5 weeks. Got a lot to make up tho, lost a lot of muscle the last 6 months.

Only one way to go from here tho!

If you're really trying to get into my personal biz, I just got back in the gym 5 weeks ago following 6 months recovery of rotator cuff surgery after tearing it 2 summers ago. So I have a few dormant that I got during that time off. Hit plenty of PR's before I blew the shoulder tho, sir.

:lol: wasn't directed at you. Was a joke referring to how Tank Top Master Tank Top Master takes 8 pairs of shoes and 6 belts with him to the gym every workout

Back
Top Bottom