STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You wont get better at jumping rope if youre not jumping rope. Its like tryna improve your squat or bench but not actually squatting or bench.
You don’t even need a jump rope. find a four square split on the concrete and just jump side by side front to front..

Anyone try this?

528005_web_GHOST%20Whey%20Oreo_tub_Front.jpg
do not get any ghost products, they're all wildly trash

I might have to invest in a ropeless jump rope as I live on the 3rd floor of a condo building and would hit the ceiling with a standard rope. It also appears you can do lighter jumps to make it quieter.

not to sound to conceited, but this kid in the gym stole my entire chest routine. about 3 weeks ago he was in kinda hawking my movements. shadow lifting (if i may) saw him today. doing literally the same exercises in the same order. I think im kind of proud of this.
looks like you got a stalker. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's crazy how professional athletes can't find a coach to teach them proper form or they have strength coaches that know nothing. He's just begging for his legs to snap in half with that leg press :sick:

maybe he hired a crossfitter.

It's crazy how professional athletes can't find a coach to teach them proper form or they have strength coaches that know nothing. He's just begging for his legs to snap in half with that leg press :sick:

I guess form doesn’t matter when you’re swole like Carson lol

Last edited:

I can’t lie, I’m not seeing what’s wrong here.

Never really been about the leg press so I really don’t know but how is he begging for his legs to fail?

Look….. dude is a complete beast and gets paid for it big time. I’m not going to question what they’re doing off the basis that it’s completely working. If that’s the form to get into the nfl…. 🤷🏽‍♂️
I dunno. Beast or not, if the only objective is to get into the NFL and quit after a few short years due to injuries caused by improper mechanics, be my guest.

Back
Top Bottom