STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

back to EGGS then.

Dozen a day.
mjgrin.png

I'm cutting heavily right now, so 2 will do.

Negged.
stopitslime.png

Two eggs is more cals, less brotein, and is more expensive than a scoop of whey.

I don't even make less than 4 eggs at a time.
camby.png

Edit: I might start taking some boiled broskis to work in the morning.

Last edited:
Negged.
stopitslime.png

Two eggs is more cals, less brotein, and is more expensive than a scoop of whey.

I don't even make less than 4 eggs at a time.
camby.png

Edit: I might start taking some boiled broskis to work in the morning.
I'd pair them with some freebie packs of sausages and hotdogs from last Christmas' Family Reunion. no bacon though and I won't buy for now since I have to get rid of those freebies.

I'm cutting heavily right now, so 2 will do.

eggbeaters.jpg

This right here. I was eating 4 large eggs in the morning which was about 320 calories 28g protein.

Switched to this when cutting. 1 cup is the equivalent of about 4 eggs. 125 calories 25g protein. Add one whole egg to thicken it up (80 cal, 7g protein). Add 50g fat free cheese. Bomb *** cheese omelet around 300cals and 50g protein.

eggbeaters.jpg

This right here. I was eating 4 large eggs in the morning which was about 320 calories 28g protein.

Switched to this when cutting. 1 cup is the equivalent of about 4 eggs. 125 calories 25g protein. Add one whole egg to thicken it up (80 cal, 7g protein). Add 50g fat free cheese. Bomb *** cheese omelet around 300cals and 50g protein.
thanks. as of the moment, have to get rid of all those weiners at home.

eggbeaters.jpg

Wonder if this really makes a difference in your cholesterol blood work.

what you think they were fighting about :lol:

People that drop or slam deadlifts are mad annoying.
pacspit.gif

Dude was in there today with straps dropping sets of 405 like they were hot.
hhh4.png

SN: Anyone who threatens to stab me in the gym is catching a hot one.
fredo.png

I feel like at this point I wouldnt even look at a gym if they didnt have deadlift platform.

Slamming weights can def be annoying if its done on gym floors rather than a deadlift platform.

I feel like at this point I wouldnt even look at a gym if they didnt have deadlift platform.

Slamming weights can def be annoying if its done on gym floors rather than a deadlift platform.

I find it annoying on platforms too. To each his own.
hubie.png

Lifting without shoes on though.
scust.png

Back
Top Bottom