STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone try V8 Fusion new energy drink??

yeah but dont get it twisted as a healthy energy drink

you better off taking blueberries razz berries and spinach and making a shake it taste good and gives you a natural energy from the natural sugars

PM if you want some Recipes i got a few simple cheap ones that work great for early morning energy

Wassup all. I'm not out of shape, but just underweight. I have a fast metabolism. I'm 6'6 1/2 and 185lbs, athletic (played sports my whole life). Trying to gain. I'm using Up Your Mass as a gainer at the present moment. Are there any supplements out there that are great to use and easy on the wallet? Also, any tips are appreciated. Thanks bros

It sounds like you're not eating enough. Up your carbs if you're playing sports and working out. Don't depend on the weight gainer supplements, eat real food. Trust me on that, I was underweight as well, after making a small adjustment in my eating habits the results were present.

On break at work, felt the need to share. Fasted all yesterday in anticipation of todays weigh in, used the men's room twice. Past few weighins I've had yet to poo those days.

Went in early this morning, spent a bit over an hour lifting and cardio. Checking in at 196.5 :smokin

Lightest I can recall ever being, so pumped, so motivated. Have a great Friday fellas, enjoy your weekend!

Last edited:
^Repped, Congrats man, I hope to break 190 tomorrow morning, best feeling to start the day off with a good weigh in 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I have naturally broad shoulders, but would do the following:
-Dumbbelll press
-Military Press
-Dumbbell lat raises (front, side, bent over)
-pull-ups
-single arm back row dumbbell
-Lat pull downs (bar and close grip)
The pull ups were great. I would do 100 per workout in sets of 10-15 or as many as it took towards the end.

Pretty much my routine for shoulders but add in dips between sets. I cannot stress how great dips are for front delts.

On break at work, felt the need to share. Fasted all yesterday in anticipation of todays weigh in, used the men's room twice. Past few weighins I've had yet to poo those days.

Went in early this morning, spent a bit over an hour lifting and cardio. Checking in at 196.5 :smokin

Lightest I can recall ever being, so pumped, so motivated. Have a great Friday fellas, enjoy your weekend!

:pimp: x 100000

been stuck at 236 the past 2 weeks :smh:

has me like :frown: when i leave the gym

Well guys I finally broke my plateau, Hopped on the scale this morning and it said 186 
nthat.gif
 40lbs total so far, I feel like KG after winning the title, good day NT

If things go correctly, I should be under 170 :pimp:

I was at 202 at the heaviest point of my life. When I first started getting back in the gym this past April/May, I was at 192.

Not even seeming like a hassle anymore, I look forward to seeing what I'm going to eat for the day.

In all seriousness, you guys have to stop worrying about your weight. Its not healthy at all.

The chocolate peanut butter flavor and the vanilla almond flavor are my favorite of the clif builder bars

Always get em at QFC for 1.67 each when I do:smokin

In all seriousness, you guys have to stop worrying about your weight. Its not healthy at all.
Word, I've always chosen the mirror over the scale.
Like I said before weight loss isn't linear so if you know your eating right and your lifting/cardio regime is on point, you are losing fat.
Scale watching is really useless and is likely to lead to unnecessary anxiety about your weight
So many different things influence your weight at the given moment your on the scale.
Better off getting your BF% checked every 2 weeks and use that as a marker

Word, I've always chosen the mirror over the scale.
Like I said before weight loss isn't linear so if you know your eating right and your lifting/cardio regime is on point, you are losing fat.
Scale watching is really useless and is likely to lead to unnecessary anxiety about your weight
So many different things influence your weight at the given moment your on the scale.
Better off getting your BF% checked every 2 weeks and use that as a marker
Looks matter a little. Weight # are ok.  If your that worried about #, go to your doctor, check your blood pressure, check if you have diabetes, check your amylase, check your body fat, and what a lot of people NEVER ask their doctor is their viatimin count. Find about about your iron. You can be as ripped as you, but its more about what matters inside. Too many times dudes have heart attacks or strange things happen because they think they are in shape when they really aren't.

I went and tried doing squats again after taking a loooong break (February 2012 was squatting 200x5) because I hurt my back back in February 2011(was able to squat 225x5) back then. I was sent to the hospital on ambulance that day(Feb 2011) and the doctor told me I only hurt/sprain my lower back muscle and nothing was broken after they analyzed the xray pictures of my back. I swear I thought I ****** my back up forever the moment I collapsed squatting 225 in the gym that day, that pain I was feeling I thought was gonna be paralyzed or on a wheel chair for life. That feeling is something I would never forget I was tearing up and couldn't move anything without feeling some pain.

Anyway I loaded up the bar at 115 today and did 5 reps to see where I was at and I was huffing after only 1 set of 115 lol.

But ever since that accident over a year ago, if I ever squat down or bend over long enough a SHARP pain might pop up on my lower left back for a good 5 minutes and I wouldn't be able to do any bending/squatting over at all for that 5+ minutes.

I don't know if I should ever get back into squatting and deadlifting again or just do alternative exercises on the machine...

Last edited:
I went and tried doing squats again after taking a loooong break (February 2012 was squatting 200x5) because I hurt my back back in February 2011(was able to squat 225x5) back then. I was sent to the hospital on ambulance that day(Feb 2011) and the doctor told me I only hurt/sprain my lower back muscle and nothing was broken after they analyzed the xray pictures of my back. I swear I thought I ****** my back up forever the moment I collapsed squatting 225 in the gym that day, that pain I was feeling I thought was gonna be paralyzed or on a wheel chair for life. That feeling is something I would never forget I was tearing up and couldn't move anything without feeling some pain.

Anyway I loaded up the bar at 115 today and did 5 reps to see where I was at and I was huffing after only 1 set of 115 lol.

But ever since that accident over a year ago, if I ever squat down or bend over long enough a SHARP pain might pop up on my lower left back for a good 5 minutes and I wouldn't be able to do any bending/squatting over at all for that 5+ minutes.

I don't know if I should ever get back into squatting and deadlifting again or just do alternative exercises on the machine...

Damn. If i were you getting back into it, i'd start with the bar and get the form perfect to avoid that again. Back pain is scary.

And every time i see your avy of you smiling, it just looks like a lie to me for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom