STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do your thing and ask a swole dude for a spot on the last set, no shame in that. That way you don't have to sacrifice your gameplan just cuz your boy isn't there.

Alright y'all, i've been lifting 5 days on, 2 days off for awhile.

Fragmenting it into a muscle group or two per day.

However, I think I want to switch things up and workout several muscles per session and add more compound movements to program.

So - more of a full body feel or so without compensating definition.

Can I get some program and lift recommendations?

I'm in pretty good shape, just looking to add some new things to my routine and keep things changing.

Last edited:
Cutting FTW!

I've learned how to control my cravings finally. Walking past snacks/cookies without even looking at them :smokin

For real, some of y'all should study the science behind it instead of getting your info from Uncle Rico

:lol: I think in this instance hype = broscience

I cut my macros by a lot on that calculator I linked to in the OP after last weeks Birthday festivities, and after hearing POG Chris mention how he'd consider himself sedentary due to not having a demanding job, even though he goes hard when training (I was going with moderately active [work out 5days/ week] ). That small change cut my daily calorie allowance for cutting about 500cals, but i'm more focused on hitting my macros than I was before, and feel great even though I just cut them this Monday.

I think I lost my gym buddy, best friend I take in with my guest pass (LAFitness), but there'd be days he doesn't pick up his phone or ignores my messages and **** up my gym time, like I told him i'm not his ***** nagging him to go some place, if he so chooses he wants to keep at it he knows how to get in contact with me...

Now the question is, how to get a successful workout in without a spotter. Tips from the foreveralone crowd would be appreciated :lol:

My boy used to go with me to the gym as well but he wasn't as dedicated as me towards bettering yourself. I asked him one time after he stopped going if he wanted to go, he said no. I told him I'm still going to do me and if he wants to come along, he's more than welcome.

However, I think I want to switch things up and workout several muscles per session and add more compound movements to program.

I'm in pretty good shape, just looking to add some new things to my routine and keep things changing.

I'm pretty sure you can still benefit from Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. He has a book but there's a simple guide on bb.com as well.

Cutting FTW!

I've learned how to control my cravings finally. Walking past snacks/cookies without even looking at them :smokin

Same, cravings are on lock but I hate cutting. Have to plan my meals out so I'm not hungry when I try to sleep.

Do a 3 day split of push, pull, and legs. Hit your compound lifts such as bench press, military press, dead lifts, and squats. Then incorporate dumb bells and/or iso movements.

Any of you all had that Trutein Cinnabun protein? I`m def going to cop some when they reup or after I finish my 5 lbs of ON Whey, everywhere I look I hear nothing but amazing things about it.

logo.png

I've seen P28 posted before..anybody on here try it out?

28 grams of Protein per two slices
100% Natural
100% Whole Wheat
:nerd:

$24 for a 4 pack before s/h
I just want one loaf really to try out lol

Last edited:
logo.png

I've seen P28 posted before..anybody on here try it out?

28 grams of Protein per two slices
100% Natural
100% Whole Wheat
:nerd:

$24 for a 4 pack before s/h
I just want one loaf really to try out lol

been looking into as well. i want to try it before i spend $25+ on 4 loafs on bread :lol:

Any of you all had that Trutein Cinnabun protein? I`m def going to cop some when they reup or after I finish my 5 lbs of ON Whey, everywhere I look I hear nothing but amazing things about it.

Trutein is probably #1 by a large margin when it comes to flavoring. I havent had it but ill be honest, i dont think ive seen one negative review about them. SRS

with Cinnabun though IMO isnt a great flavor, its good for the first week but after that for me at least you get sick of it.

Check your local Sam's Club, BJ's, etc....

I got a 2 lb tub of the "Amplified 100% Whey Protein" for $21 at Sam's Club. On the GNC website, it's still ~$35 after the discount. Also, they had a bunch of other GNC products there for a fraction of the price you'd pay at a GNC store.

GNC supps are overpriced as hell.

you got a good price, 2lb for $20 is the norm pretty much these days for whey but never pay a dime over that for GNC or any low tier brand.

so happy schools about to be back in session and these little punk kids at the Y will disappear :pimp:

Trutein is probably #1 by a large margin when it comes to flavoring. I havent had it but ill be honest, i dont think ive seen one negative review about them. SRS
with Cinnabun though IMO isnt a great flavor, its good for the first week but after that for me at least you get sick of it.

reading reviews got me wanting to ditch my ON lol, My ON Gold Whey is decent, but the Casein is waaaack but do able. Lol I just need to fight it an weight till I`m almost done then cop some for the reup, Almost ALL the damn flavors are on Backorder for Trutein so it must be real lol

reading reviews got me wanting to ditch my ON lol, My ON Gold Whey is decent, but the Casein is waaaack but do able. Lol I just need to fight it an weight till I`m almost done then cop some for the reup, Almost ALL the damn flavors are on Backorder for Trutein so it must be real lol

like ive said before, quality wise ON is awesome but flavoring sucks.

once you get Trutein i doubt you will go with any other protein :lol: people obsess over that brand. once im done with all the tubs i have ill end up buying a tub to try

like ive said before, quality wise ON is awesome but flavoring sucks.
once you get Trutein i doubt you will go with any other protein :lol: people obsess over that brand. once im done with all the tubs i have ill end up buying a tub to try

MANE lol I let the hype get me and copped a Shamrock Shake and Cinnabun flavor, lol they caught me with that Limited edition hype :-(

I see it has Casein in it so I could take it before bed too, but I think I`ll finish off my ON for that.

Question for those who wear Tank Tops.. I just bought them and wanted to get some opinons.. I don't have a great body but do people make comments if you don't look good in them.. I bought them cuz i wanted to see if i would feel compfortable if i bought a better version of them and maybe it will give me confidence when working out...

Just do you, man. If you have a great body and decent arms, you'll be more than good. 80% of dudes I see anyways have no business wearing them. Frail #$% dudes. :smh:

i picked up jack3d micro yesterday and wasn't really impressed after my shoulder workout. 5/3/1 style workout btw.

BB Overhead Press

105 x 5

120 x 3

135 x 2

135 x 2

135 x 2

135 x 4

Arnold Press

50s (4 sets x 10)

Cable Upright Row

120 (3 sets x 10)

BW dips

3 sets of 12

Tricep pushdown

120 (3 sets x 12)

idkk i really didn't feel that "pump" or "focus" other people said they experienced. i am on a slight cut though (~2000kcal/day) but i miss that 1, 3 dimeth. and beta alanine from the first jack3d (which they were still selling at my vitamin shoppe btw). i'm still gonna continue to take it though so i can give an honest review of it.

OG jack3d was the best ....if only it didn't give u ED...:smh: anyone here take hemp protein? Thinking bout switching from whey to hemp...:nerd:

been looking into as well. i want to try it before i spend $25+ on 4 loafs on bread :lol:

I hear its good..but damn near $30 shipped for 4 loafs. I really just want one :lol:
I'll probably give in and order some soon though

Back
Top Bottom