STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

big ups Five, i remember you posting your pic a year or so back and the transformation is definitely in full swing my man. Keep the momentum going

Thanks for replying bro, I appreciate it. I'm not worrying about a bulk yet (obviously :lol: ), aside from my current goals, I just find cutting a welcome challenge I use to keep me going believe it or not.
As for my split, i'm trying to follow POG's split as much as possible, but I switch the off days and get em in when I can/have to due to work and/or school.
Link to POG's split:
Ohh I mean what's your macro split? I'm curious what macro splits other IFers are using to cut.

any reason i should buy OT? been thinking about it, im not take 6 pills a day tho ill take 3-4 :lol:

not sure if its worth the $35

any reason i should buy OT? been thinking about it, im not take 6 pills a day tho ill take 3-4 :lol:
Noticed no difference when I took it. I just stick to Optimen now. Picked up a 180 bottle last week on Amazon for like 14 bucks.

I bought it before and IMO it's not worth it unless you get it for free or greatly discounted. The bottle will last only about a month and a half if you take all 6 pills/day. You end up urinating out the overdosed excess vitamins hence the brightly colored urine. In order to get the full dosage for glucosamine/chondroitin you have to take all 6 pills per day. Instead I buy the Kirkland glucosamine/chondroitin @ Costco for ~$18 and just buy the cheap Kirkland multivitamin ~$7-8 (there are less micronutrients than OT). IMO, you shouldn't rely on the multivitamin for micronutrients as long as you're consuming enough fruits and vegetables from your diet. I only use the Kirkland multi more so as a backup to my diet.

big ups Five, i remember you posting your pic a year or so back and the transformation is definitely in full swing my man. Keep the momentum going

Thanks brotha :pimp: , I guess you can say I was tired of being that guy in the group, I mean, it's all i've known, but enough is enough. I'm thinking another 25 and i'll be ready to go on some sort of bulk, but the mirror is the deciding factor. I haven't lost focus yet, and that alone is a small accomplishment :lol:

Ohh I mean what's your macro split? I'm curious what macro splits other IFers are using to cut.

Ahh okay :lol:

1421C/149P/74Carb/41F

Most def good work Cinco! Still gotta head up to Chavez Ravine decked out in my Padres gear. I suggest cheat garlic fries all day long :smokin

1421C/149P/74Carb/41F
Is that a rest day or workout day macro set up? or do you just stick to that everyday? It seems a bit low in either the fat or carbs.

For example I'm currently doing a +10/-30 split, meaning 10% above maintenance cals on workout days and 30% under on rest days.
Also for IF rest days are high fat/protein while workout days are high carb/protein.

Is that a rest day or workout day macro set up? or do you just stick to that everyday? It seems a bit low in either the fat or carbs.
For example I'm currently doing a +10/-30 split, meaning 10% above maintenance cals on workout days and 30% under on rest days.
Also for IF rest days are high fat/protein while workout days are high carb/protein.

That's daily, although there are 1-3 days a week I do 24 hour fasts, pretty much whenever I feel tired of eating, and the hours from my last meal allow for me to do it, also personal life has to permit me doing so.

I made tonights dinner, since i'll be at work and like to have everything ready well in advance, I weigh all my ingredients out because I like seeing what i'm eating, and with everything it comes out to 747Cal/79Car/6F/75P . I guess you can say I calorie cycle as well, again, when i'm bored :lol:

I think i'll add some fruit

46cal/ .5g fat / 3 carb / 6 protein each meatball

Last edited:
Really? I'm way iller playing ball faded than not.
Jumper enters sniper territory, like i said though gotta be a sativa, sounds like you was on an indica.
Also you might wanna try a vape.

vape is that deal. i wasn't on the vape last time i smoked then hooped, i just dont think its for me. i do know cats that was ballin back in high school faded every game doin they thang. i just cant do it personally.

i kno a dude who would get blowed then go lift weights. haha i aint havin no bar fall on my neck

This cutting process is taking its toll on my body :smh:

Last Sunday, I benched 6 sets at 185x5...
This past Thursday, I couldn't even get 2 sets in at the same weight/reps...

I'm getting more than enough protein daily so I don't know what the problem is.

I'm going to keep working out for another 2 weeks, then if things don't improve...I'll take a week off.

This cutting process is taking its toll on my body :smh:
I'm going to keep working out for another 2 weeks, then if things don't improve...I'll take a week off.

I`m Obese so I been cutting 900-1000 calories, my biggest then is Im usually sleepy as hell at work until I get to lunch (could be because I go to sleep after 11 and wake up at 6 though)

My Squat increases every week due to the fact that I started off low to get my form perfect, my incline bench is moving very slowly.

This cutting process is taking its toll on my body
mean.gif

your strength shouldn't be affected that much. how much carbs are you taking in?? i would still take in enough carbs to fuel workouts and ensure minimal strength loss. also maybe lower the volume of your workouts so you can recover more easily.

On the Sunday, I worked out at 7 am. I woke up early and only had about 84g carbs for breakfast with a protein shake that was 24g protein. After the workout, I had another protein shake with 20g protein.

On the Thursday, I worked out like 3 am because I just got off work, I had anywhere from 160-180g carbs all day with all my protein met except for the post work out shake which is 20g.

I only ever do higher volume workloads on Sundays, otherwise I just try to do 3-4 sets total of 1 exercise.

Finally cracked 200 on bench 
nthat.gif
I know it's not a lot but I just randomly benched the other day and it far exceeded my previous max. It's amazing what strengthening the shoulders can do

Any y'all mess with the Arc Trainer? Thinking about trying it tomorrow. Hate trying new machines. Wish I could run.

Back
Top Bottom