STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That's not a too good price though. Months ago, they were dozens of listing like that. Me, and a few other members can vouch that we received legit products off eBay.

Not to mention, half the time, that stuff comes from BB.com. It had the order slip in there stating it does.

20 lbs will last me at least a year. Probably closer to 18 months.
I know we're right around the corner, if you're interested in letting half of that go shoot me a PM, be happy to pay you retail plus a few

Sorry bruh, I'll probably keep it all.

Had a monster leg day. That pre-exhaust method hurts.

3x25 Leg Extensions/Leg Curls Superset

5x15 Leg Press

3x15 Leg Extensions/Leg Curls Superset

5x15 Hack Squat

5x12 Romanian DLs

6x10 Back Squats, Pyramid up from 135 to 185

8-9x25 for Calf Raises, I stopped counting sets. Different foot positioning.

8x15 Hyperextensions, and some ab work.

Only reason I hit another Superset was cause I think the weight was too light on the first one. My legs still felt completely fresh after Leg Press.

Last edited:
That is crazy amounts of volume... I can only get maybe 16 sets max for legs and I am wobbling out of gym. I wouldn't attempt that lol I'd need a day of of sleep to recover

hit DB bench press this AM.. 105lbs 3 sets of 12 today. Felt good, hadnt touched DB's for a bench press in about a year.

That's lighter than I usually do. If I count calves, my old volume used to be north of 40 working sets.

That workout doesn't fry my body either, because I'm not lifting nowhere near the weight I usually do.

Moving forward..

Mowed the lawn and ran 5k. Grilling up some chicken breast on the Foreman.

Comments gone 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

went ham on legs today too. 20 min with the foam roller.

6-7 sets of squats. I forget which.

5-6 sets of leg press.

5 sets of leg extensions.

and then 5 set of seated calve raises superset with the tibia machine

and 6 sets of calve raises on the leg press machine for sets of 8-10, with the bottom half of the foot hanging off the bottom. got up to 640lb on it. I don't know how that translates to real weight, but it felt pretty heavy. Decided not to use the standing calve raise machine anymore. For one, I've far surpassed the weight limitations on it and two, it works my traps too much. My traps already grow excessively, so I'm trying to limit all unnecessary work to them.

After that, did some core/ab work. gonna be hitting abs on leg day, so I'll be able to get those in twice a week now too. They're lagging visually, but my core is strong as hell. they'll respond quick

The equinox here is nice. I couldn't afford 150 a month though for the gym. They had all nice new equipment and a bunch of milfs there. Yiiii

Back
Top Bottom