STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The 500lb club on dead is sick...deads are funny I max 495...no matter what I do when I add that extra 5lbs I can hardly budge it off the ground lol..maybe next month.

I wash my gym bag every weekend but after one trip to the gym it goes right back to smelling like butt and feet. Only wear gym clothes once too. Any solutions ?

I train at a place called "In-Shape Health Club"

Past couple years they opened up a ton of places in my area.

VERY clean facilities

The rates are really high IMO though. I have a 2 person membership for access to all locations for $105/mo :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I do more than just lift weights there though for example - swimming, tennis, etc. so I do feel I get my money's worth... I just feel its expensive cuz im cheap. :lol:
Bro that question was for Boston NTers only bro. In all srsness, I have no qualms with paying a little more for the gym if it means that I'll have a good experience there. I spend enough time and orient enough of my life towards improving athletic performance that I have no qualms paying extra for the gym that is the best fit for me

The 500lb club on dead is sick...deads are funny I max 495...no matter what I do when I add that extra 5lbs I can hardly budge it off the ground lol..maybe next month.
You're putting the number on the pedestal Brah. Don't think of it as some sort of club or anything. Its just the next weight up on your progression.

I wash my gym bag every weekend but after one trip to the gym it goes right back to smelling like butt and feet. Only wear gym clothes once too. Any solutions ?
By only wear gym clothes once you mean you wear em and then throw em away or you mean you always wash em between wears?

@bwood056 how come your dead isnt up there like you squat and bench? Youre working with some good weight in the other areas, just a question no hate lol

deadlifts really test you mentally. After getting passed my old PRs i learned to just step in and pull the weight. Most of the time you can ruin your lift just by thinking to much.

Iunno man.

No excuses.

I'm just trying to tell myself that it's better than most lol

I haven't been focusing on it as much as I should.

After deads, I hit bent over rows.

Hit 315lb for 5.

Strength wise I'm pretty happy all around.

I'll keep pushing forward lol

Iunno man.

No excuses.

I'm just trying to tell myself that it's better than most lol

I haven't been focusing on it as much as I should.

After deads, I hit bent over rows.

Hit 315lb for 5.

Strength wise I'm pretty happy all around.

I'll keep pushing forward lol
Your lifts are all at a BW of what 215?

By only wear gym clothes once you mean you wear em and then throw em away or you mean you always wash em between wears?
I meant once in between washes. 5 shirts, 5 shorts, 5 pair of socks. Wash them every weekend. Maybe I need a different gym bag? Put a air freshener in there or something :lol:

timbo109 timbo109 :lol: my bad!!

i guess reading really is key :rofl:
No worries bro; not even that mad.

I meant once in between washes. 5 shirts, 5 shorts, 5 pair of socks. Wash them every weekend. Maybe I need a different gym bag? Put a air freshener in there or something :lol:
Ohhhh - does anyone rewear the same gym stuff though? I guess shorts if you're not really sweating, but if I'm actually sweating at all everything is getting washed. I have so much gym gear these days though. Like probably 10 pairs of shorts, more than that in terms of t-shirts. Probably 8-9 pairs of compression shorts.

I wear my gym stuff once and wash it. I sweat, and wear UA. UA smells terrible when sweat dries on it.

As for gym bag, I don't put any clothes except my thermal/sweatshirt in it after I warm my body up. I always wear something over my UA to warm up when I first start lifting.

As for tonight, I did back. Made progress on every single lift. Really focusing on progressive overload rather than just working out.

Had a body check my form for Incline Bench tonight... And I put up 3x5 at 155 with my chest slightly sore. I think it was a mental thing yesterday. Have to focus on lifting, and lifting only on the way to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom