STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Murph is brutal, took me over an hour, :smh:, last time I did it was some time last year.

Broke up the pull ups 10x10, push ups 20x10, squats 30x10. Book end miles killed me though. I hate running. :lol:

I can post workouts everyday b, but people aren't receptive to it *shrugs*

No calf raises or curls in my programming so people will be dissapoint.

You say no one is receptive then immediately diss people who do curls.....makes sense 
laugh.gif

Rook aminos aren't worth the money. 

I just ordered more creatine, can't wait.

Last edited:
Murph is brutal, took me over an hour, :smh:, last time I did it was some time last year.

Broke up the pull ups 10x10, push ups 20x10, squats 30x10. Book end miles killed me though. I hate running. :lol:

im gonna try it tomorrow morning after seeing this workout. interested to see how it goes, im horrible at running miles.

IronMan, I would love to follow a program like yours but the problem is oly lifting training and equipment.

I just can't get a hang of basic oly lifts and also have really crappy barbells...
Que no vives México?
Hay gimnasios olímpicos allá?

I curl in the power rack,

Come at me :nerd:

I OHP on there too, shiiiieeet.

Last edited:
FOR THOSE CUTTING:

Do you guys switch to a 5x5 routine or same routine as if you're bulking?

Thanks Brahs

Been in the gym for about a month now and I haven't really seen myself making much progress. What kind of workouts do you guys suggest to someone that's 350lbs trying to lose weight?

Been in the gym for about a month now and I haven't really seen myself making much progress. What kind of workouts do you guys suggest to someone that's 350lbs trying to lose weight?

more info would be helpful.

are you keeping track of what youre eating?
whats your workout looking like?

more info would be helpful.

are you keeping track of what youre eating?
whats your workout looking like?

I keep track using myfitnesspal. My caloric goal to stay under is 2636. By the end of the day I normally have about 600-700 calories to spare. When I workout I start out with a 7 minute run then move on to some bench pressing, then some curling and shoulder work. I run for about 10 more minutes then leave

you weigh 350 and you're cutting at 2000 and no progress? what are you in hibernation or something? something must be miscalculated here. i weigh 180 and i'd lose 2# a week easy if i took in 2000 cals/day.

Last edited:
FOR THOSE CUTTING:

Do you guys switch to a 5x5 routine or same routine as if you're bulking?

Thanks Brahs
Same routine just eat more.
I keep track using myfitnesspal. My caloric goal to stay under is 2636. By the end of the day I normally have about 600-700 calories to spare. When I workout I start out with a 7 minute run then move on to some bench pressing, then some curling and shoulder work. I run for about 10 more minutes then leave
Don't cut so low man, if you have that much weight to lose, cutting too low early on will make it a hell of a lot harder to get it all off.

Last edited:
You're going to end up messing up your metabolism with too big of a calorie deficit... Don't forget to fit in refeed days either.

well just seen the posts, you are 350 and cutting at sub 2500 and not losing weight....?

you are counting wrong or something, even without working out at such a deficit you should be losing weight

Yeah, 2500 is low. You're either not counting calories correctly, or something. I'm cutting at 3300 now, and losing ~0.5 lb a week. I only weight 170 as well.

it is low but while its low, he should be losing weight and he says hes not :lol:

so yea up the calories up and maybe focus on eating cleaner foods while counting correctly.

if he's not losing weight, he should definitely NOT up the calories. i think he should more accurately track his calories and perhaps incorporate more activities that burn calories too.

Damb. Maybe I'm not counting right. Everything I eat I normally use the barcode scanner on the myfitness app and let it count for. Don't get me wrong, I have lost some weight. Visibly I am somewhat smaller but my scale just isn't reflecting it is all. It felt good as hell to look in the mirror and see my man boobs disappearing a few days ago lol

Back
Top Bottom