STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you were the type that only did it at night before bed or something you might be able to but other than that you could never balance both.
This. Either hold off the smoke until after your workout or start doing AM workouts so you can smoke during the day. I prefer just burning at night.

i was talking about regular weed smokers who go to the gym...

hard to balance both lifestyles...

Plenty of people smoke right before going to the gym or right after. If you're having trouble doing something because of smoking - that's one of the points where smoking becomes a problem. It shouldn't hold you back from stuff like this. Burn before or after. Keep healthy snacks around for the munchies. Not that complicated lol

A
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Row 3x5

B
Squat 3x5
Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

Between M,W,F, alternate A and B.

SL program is solid.

And never ever skip leg day, no matter how big you think your legs are. Do you believe your big legs are all muscle and strong naturally? You want a huge chest, big arms, and fat legs that struggle squatting one plate?

SL program is solid.

And never ever skip leg day, no matter how big you think your legs are. Do you believe your big legs are all muscle and strong naturally? You want a huge chest, big arms, and fat legs that struggle squatting one plate?
I dig that. And I understand the message better now. I've never really been in the gym until recently. I squat a decent amount and leg press a ton. I just didn't want to be disproportionate. Like the bizzaro skinny leg, big upper body guys.

Understand the compound lift routine is going to build size all over, it has been for years for many. Try that, eat a ton, stop trying to reinvent the wheel when you've never even seen a wheel. I dunno how you think you're going to do all that in an hour.

Understand the compound lift routine is going to build size all over, it has been for years for many. Try that, eat a ton, stop trying to reinvent the wheel when you've never even seen a wheel. I dunno how you think you're going to do all that in an hour.
This is considered the compound lift routine?

A
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Row 3x5

B
Squat 3x5
Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

Between M,W,F, alternate A and B.

And I've been doing all that(what i posted) in little over an hour. At 3x10 reps. I just wanted to check in here, b/c it def. feels like alot.

405 lb not even quarter squats, I'll call them eighth squats... Then he proceeds to curl in the rack.

All these damn people fin wit my chi.

I used to balance it very well for years. Coming home after a workout to :smokin was pretty much the best feeling ever. Had to quit the herb though for other reasons. March 16th will be exactly one year.

Last edited:
i was talking about regular weed smokers who go to the gym...

hard to balance both lifestyles...
I have a medical card and smoke on the daily. I use a volcano and toke at night mostly (besides rest days throughout the day). Not hard to balance smoking and the gym. The gym always comes first, and munchies actually help me hit my 4k a day.

Throw in some cardio to even out your endurance and just stay focused. Don't be a "sit on your couch eating bon bons mother****er" word to CT Fletcher

i've been trying to get in at least 3500cal a day and it's been nightmareish....anybody have any meals to help reach that goal?  Been doing the peanut butters, yogurts, oats, shakes,cooking veggies with olive oil...anything else i'm missing?

i've been trying to get in at least 3500cal a day and it's been nightmareish....anybody have any meals to help reach that goal?  Been doing the peanut butters, yogurts, oats, shakes,cooking veggies with olive oil...anything else i'm missing?

Krispy Kreme

Back
Top Bottom