STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just started Keto Diet.

Man this is gonna be a fun diet. Kinda worry about heart health though. Really only doing it for a few months, so maybe it won't be so bad.

Already feeling really deflated and less bloated.

Have slowly gotten back into it. No weight change but feel the muscles strengthening and the power of life coming back. It’s like a furnace that needs that spark. Have stuck with my 2x a week sprint routine for about 6 weeks now. Was really tough the first few weeks and body and lower back were so tight. It’s starting to feel natural again and feels great starting to occasionally let loose and really rev the engine. Still a long long long long way to go but am trying to adopt that self love celebrate the little wins and the moments mentality to stick with it.

Haven’t had any soda or ice cream in a month. Will continue improving the eating a little more. Main meals have been good but the end of the day smoking and eating a bag of chips or snacks needs to get better to continue the progress.

I think i’ve finally earned getting some wireless headphones and some shoes. Been doing this in b-ball shoes and wired headphones. Needed to prove i could do it before i spent money towards it though.
I was doing great with my jogs for a few months and really lost some water and fat in my body before my knee injury occured. had to stop for almost a year and all that hardwork is back to zero. yeah. I got the belly back and since there isn't a gym open for maintenance, I bought my own set. I'm on my 3rd day today since yesterday was a lot of things going on and have to make it my rest day instead. my muscles are not that sore but I'm feeling the burn. my adrenaline was pumping during those days and couldn't sleep. body was a bit tired but my mind was just active.

Just started Keto Diet.

Man this is gonna be a fun diet. Kinda worry about heart health though. Really only doing it for a few months, so maybe it won't be so bad.

Already feeling really deflated and less bloated.
Im finishing week 3, and heart health wise yoiu should be fine if you stick with the clean fats.
Keto has really changed things around for me, it was def the shock my body needed. I was already pretty low carb (under about 150 daily) but this has helped. I also don't eat dairy so maybe that helps a bit too.

I might do that Keto diet while I'm on vacation from work. done with my weights today. quite spent I guess since this is my Day 3. Day 1 was just pushing it, probably because of the excess fat/energy I had in my body. been burning since Day 1. less workout for me today and feeling spent. gotta work on my abs tomorrow.

I sprained my ankle over two years ago and it never has gotten back to 100%... I still play basketball regularly and sometimes I don’t feel it but other times the pain comes right back
Only time I feel it is when I’m running full court hoops, it’s fine with anything else, even half court b-ball

so frustrating cuz I feel like the damn thing is like forever at 90%... but I’m thinking of going to the doctor

It just seems like doctors never help with stuff like this but I dunno what else to do

I sprained my ankle over two years ago and it never has gotten back to 100%... I still play basketball regularly and sometimes I don’t feel it but other times the pain comes right back
Only time I feel it is when I’m running full court hoops, it’s fine with anything else, even half court b-ball

so frustrating cuz I feel like the damn thing is like forever at 90%... but I’m thinking of going to the doctor

It just seems like doctors never help with stuff like this but I dunno what else to do

Do some research on ankle strengthening and ankle mobility. Also talk to your doctor.

If some fairly straightforward rehabilitation work isn't the answer, you should probably be talking to a medical professional anyway.

you should have gone to do physio rehab. in my case, it was a chiropractor. here is the tricky part, not all physiotherapists or chiropractitioners are the same. it took me awhile to find some competent medical professionals. there are some that would just beat around the bush that kept you coming without really solving the issue, thereby wasting your time and money. I'd say in my experience, 1 out of 5 you get a good one. you will know if you got a good one if your issue is improving and not going back and forth. I'm picky when it comes to therapy.

Man I hate squatting in front of a mirror. Messes me up too much
put an IVAN DRAGO in front of you.
2v7rpc.jpg

starting to get vascular 4 weeks in to keto. when i was on typical cuts it would take me minimum 10 weeks to start seeing veins in the biceps. I never had that one singular vein that goes down the middle. just little veins that go across. i got 3 more weeks of keto with 1 more refeed day before I go into a different cut program. but the results are real.

starting to get vascular 4 weeks in to keto. when i was on typical cuts it would take me minimum 10 weeks to start seeing veins in the biceps. I never had that one singular vein that goes down the middle. just little veins that go across. i got 3 more weeks of keto with 1 more refeed day before I go into a different cut program. but the results are real.
my bench press should be arriving today. I haven't been able to use my barbell that properly at home but atleast I could do some chest exercises now. just had a discussion with the wife today so we might be doing some fasting everyday just to see how it goes. I could do 16hr-8 so far. might try now a 20hr-4, then hopefully a 22hr-2 fasting. hope it works well for us.

my bench press should be arriving today. I haven't been able to use my barbell that properly at home but atleast I could do some chest exercises now. just had a discussion with the wife today so we might be doing some fasting everyday just to see how it goes. I could do 16hr-8 so far. might try now a 20hr-4, then hopefully a 22hr-2 fasting. hope it works well for us.

Today for lunch I'm eating about 2.75 pounds of Chinese.

Enjoy eating your air for breakfast and lunch though.

Back
Top Bottom